New Basing Rule Added to MOTD Suggestion? - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Ecott

What you want to see? - Allowing to have 6 fading doors in a base and enforced on the MOTD in the "Basing" Section in the MOTD

Why should we add it? - Because it can allow u to have 4 Fading Doors for Defence purposes as well as have 2 Extra Fading doors for Storage such as Printers/Money Silo/Bitcoins/weed and other entities you can use and store in and make money or if having a hostage in your base you can put them in there and have this Enforced on the MOTD!

What are the advantages of having this? - Allowing to have that 2 extra Fading doors for Storage for your items or if holding a hostage at your base. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on Criminal that Bases!

Links to any content - N/A

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+support

I think this is helpful especially now that we have a few larger buildings to base in across the map (white/yellow warehouse, mansion, bigger suburbs) having a couple extra doors to block off extra sections is great

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

On 10/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, Yobo said:

+ Support

For Storage / Valuables only, whilst keeping entrance fading doors at 4 sounds like a good idea.

I agree as this could provide very useful whilst keeping your base at a secure level still 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

14 hours ago, thayze said:

+support

I think this is helpful especially now that we have a few larger buildings to base in across the map (white/yellow warehouse, mansion, bigger suburbs) having a couple extra doors to block off extra sections is great

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+-support this seems like a good idea  but there is a few issue's i could see with this on the gov side in raids    say if some one has a silo those are 2  extra doors gov would have to break in giving crims more chances as they could use a fence prop and make  something to cover/ shoot though also this would  make crim raids way harder for new players as they most likely don't have emps and the    keypad timer takes so  long  it would effect them alot  and 2  fading doors is like an nlr time so you will have the same family coming back  to kill you unless if the  NLR Rule Gets Edited  bases are already op enough i just  think this would cause more issues than fixing  and just saying with that  lazer gun it will   be a hell ...  i would say add an button instead of a keypad cracker  it would be more fair  ig 

Edited by Waifu Mewy

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

48 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

- support

Thats a lot of doors, would be a serious pain for crims to make it into and out of a base

Not really it’s easily n straight forward making ur base of the amount of fading doors being the 4 for defence and having extra 2 doors for storage  of anything etc

56 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

+-support this seems like a good idea  but there is a few issue's i could see with this on the gov side in raids    say if some one has a silo those are 2  extra doors gov would have to break in giving crims more chances as they could use a fence prop and make  something to cover/ shoot though also this would  make crim raids way harder for new players as they most likely don't have emps and the    keypad timer takes so  long  it would effect them alot  and 2  fading doors is like an nlr time so you will have the same family coming back  to kill you unless if the  NLR Rule Gets Edited  bases are already op enough i just  think this would cause more issues than fixing  and just saying with that  lazer gun it will   be a hell ...  i would say add an button instead of a keypad cracker  it would be more fair  ig 

Well it’s easy to do but i do know both sides of this when gov do raid a crim base and what could mean and do if someone were to maybe spawn a silo in then they legit can only use 1 of the 2 extra doors for it as it’s for storage and maybe potentially stop any abuse or anything else with that extra fading door but be fine for 2 extra fading doors as I originally stated of one for a room of storage and another room for the other fading door for storage aswell or having a hostage inside etc

Edited by Ecott

7 minutes ago, Ecott said:

Not really it’s easily n straight forward making ur base of the amount of fading doors being the 4 for defence and having extra 2 doors for storage  of anything etc

Well it’s easy to do but i do know both sides of this when gov do raid a crim base and what could mean and do if someone were to maybe spawn a silo in then they legit can only use 1 of the 2 extra doors for it as it’s for storage and maybe potentially stop any abuse or anything else with that extra fading door but be fine for 2 extra fading doors as I originally stated of one for a room of storage and another room for the other fading door or having a hostage inside etc

just wondering are keypads on these fading foors because the timer is like 2-3 mins by the time you are in one of these rooms   there nlr Will be up depending what base you raid that is my only issue  and them coming back to kill you  unless if they have a new NLR rule you have to wait till the scene is done with to come back  than that would Balance this out a bit 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

27 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

just wondering are keypads on these fading foors because the timer is like 2-3 mins by the time you are in one of these rooms   there nlr Will be up depending what base you raid that is my only issue  and them coming back to kill you  unless if they have a new NLR rule you have to wait till the scene is done with to come back  than that would Balance this out a bit 

I mean watever u choose or want to be on those 2 extra fading doors for the storage etc I mean if gov finally got in and killed all crims and still in base and in storage rooms and destroy all printers and silo and crims come back after their nlr be 2 options to do, could be either fight and shoot their way back in and gov are shooting back on way out or they simply wait for all gov to leave once raid is over and had destroyed everything etc

If it legit causes issues of crims coming back in and shooting and killing gov whilst they still in there in the storage room after their nlr then they LEGIT have to wait until all gov are out etc

Edited by Ecott