2/16/2017 - PoliceRP Updates

Zeeptin

Valk showed me today. They are like C4 but you can only put on doors and it blasts the door open with an explosion that can kill you haha

Car doors!?

bet valk raided u and did it not show u mister enemy of the state lol

lost likely true

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Upgraded to better report system
    • Admins use !reportadmin
    • Players use !report

The Report System Is Buggy And Confusing. A Tutorial Would Be Nice

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

im just going to bit my lounge  on this one -support

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

what is the reason of fbi now fbi cant do any thing

Of course they can, we go undercover get the info on drugs, etc. then let ARU know and they do the raid. As stated above FBI's main purpose is going undercover to infiltrate gangs/bases. 

what is the reason of fbi now fbi cant do any thing

Today we had over 3 different gangs on the server, I know at least two of the gang's were infiltrated by FBI and had uncovered drug rings, prostitution rings, and illegal money printing. We had at least two massive raids today, all thanks to the FBI, and the FBI were the leaders in the raids.

Today we had over 3 different gangs on the server, I know at least two of the gang's were infiltrated by FBI and had uncovered drug rings, prostitution rings, and illegal money printing. We had at least two massive raids today, all thanks to the FBI, and the FBI were the leaders in the raids.

But not the Gambinos "gang gang" 

Edited by King Corps

Kenneth Kings