Dinkleys Inquisitorius Suggestion [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Apple Apple

Yes Or No Reply  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No Reply

• Yes (comment reason)
    • No (comment reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

What do you want to see?: The IQ Lore | Second sister, Eighth Brother, Ninth Sister, Fifth Brother, and Seventh Sister having the ability to whitelist for the jobs "Apprentice" and "Lord"

Why should we add it?: You should add it because it will saves us time and energy and seeing how the Purge officer has the ability to whitelist for purge jobs, Vice commanders not having the ability doesn't make sense

What are the advantages of having this?: Easier for us, Easier for staff so if they are busy they don't have to get on duty, easier for the person receiving the whitelist so they can quickly move on have fun and do their job

Who is it mainly for?: Inquisitors 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

7 hours ago, Sponge The Great said:

+Support

If higher ranking positions in another battalion can do so, I believe you guys should be able to as well.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/17/2021 at 1:39 PM, Sponge The Great said:

+Support

If higher ranking positions in another battalion can do so, I believe you guys should be able to as well.

Most officer jobs are able to whitelist to a certain rank, I don't see why not a VCMDR can't.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:39 PM, Sponge The Great said:

+Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ Mega support

- It doesn't make sense that VCMDRs in IQ can't whitelist for their respective branch when most of the officers in every other regiment can.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Thanks 1

hotshot manager.png