Warn Appeal

Andriod User

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: ST PVT Jamal 4566

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460011581

4. The admin's name in-game: The High Inquisitor

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: MRDM 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/b2e16dca640d09f25e7a9fbce15a8759

8. Why do you think this warn was false: He told me to make the appeal because he didnt get my POV

9. Any extra information: N/A

+support

After getting multiple peoples side of what happened and logs i warned the guy but after getting a video from Jamal i was able to see what actually happened and that he didnt actally MRDM and that he only shot that person because they were annoying him which later they started to kill him and he shot back which looked like MRDM on his side when in the clip it showed him defending himself

Edit: How they were annoying him was that they were running around him and swearing at him and actually did say the gamer word which i did of couse deal with as well but just adding that in on what they actually did with "annoying him". (This was all found VIA the clip)

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-+Support

- Even if he only massrdm one person it would still be massrdm. Rdm’ing people for being ‘annoying’ is never a reason for someone to kill them over & over, this should be common sense.

+ Staff encouraged him to appeal warn.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+/- support

+ The staff member who made the warn accepted the fact that it was a mistake.

- Even if the person annoying, it's no reason to shoot them. If someone is annoying you, you can be professional and speak your mind to them. If they don't stop, you can make a sit stating the reported person is being annoying (depending on situation [player diss is not tolerated] staff can control the situation)

• Like 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

23 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+support

After getting multiple peoples side of what happened and logs i warned the guy but after getting a video from Jamal i was able to see what actually happened and that he didnt actally MRDM and that he only shot that person because they were annoying him which later they started to kill him and he shot back which looked like MRDM on his side when in the clip it showed him defending himself

Edit: How they were annoying him was that they were running around him and swearing at him and actually did say the gamer word which i did of couse deal with as well but just adding that in on what they actually did with "annoying him". (This was all found VIA the clip)

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 10/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

On 10/17/2021 at 5:41 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, Shery said:

+/- support

+ The staff member who made the warn accepted the fact that it was a mistake.

- Even if the person annoying, it's no reason to shoot them. If someone is annoying you, you can be professional and speak your mind to them. If they don't stop, you can make a sit stating the reported person is being annoying (depending on situation [player diss is not tolerated] staff can control the situation)

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~