Dark's Second Sister Resignation

So uhhh...

This may not be a surprise to some of you but unfortunately I feel the need to resign from my position as Second Sister. This being said I want to clarify that I am not leaving GL in anyway, shape, or form. As many of you know I play on two of GamingLight's servers and hold high positions in both. With School ramping up and me getting a second high command position on PoliceRP I simply don't have as much time as I used to have. I have also been getting burnt out of the server which is causing me to me less active then I would like. I simply feel as though I am taking up a Vice Commander spot that someone that is more active then me could fill.

Jaeger
Thank you for all you've done for IQ/Purge/RG and for trusting me with Second Sister, it was an honor to server under your great command

Name
Although I don't talk to you much you're a great guy and I hope you the best with High IQ

Vertigo

Mans finally got Senior Commander. Congrats bro! I'll miss talking to you man!

Killuabz

Man I don't know how many times we applied for IQ Lore together but I'm happy we both got it lol, I'll miss u man, keep in touch. ALSO CONGRATS ON SENIOR ADMIN!!!

Striker

Who are you again? jkjk luh u
Also thanks for giving me second sis

Joint

I haven't talk to you much but you seem great, good luck in the future!

BalloonsManster68 (VALoons)

FIX YOUR GOD DAMN MIC BRO but fr you're a great guy to hang out and talk to I'll miss you man.

Kashak

Also haven't talk to you a lot but I hope everything goes well for you man!

• Sad 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

7 minutes ago, killuabz said:

You better be active on reserves

I will dw ❤️ 

Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you also did not say ma name ;(

I only did IQ people so i didnt miss anyone and ill still get on the server here and there

You will be missed Dark 😥 I remember when I was in Purge, I would look up to you. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat