Striker's Seventh Sister Resignation

StrikerHD

Alright, so this is going to be pretty difficult for me because I legit love every single one of you guys and I wish you all the best of luck in the near future. When I became Second Sister it was the greatest time I've ever had in a GMOD server, all the friends I met here were absolutely amazing!

Honestly there are so many honorable mentions it's hard to narrow them all down, but here are a few.

Steel~ The sexiest guy on the server

Jaeger~ My all time favorite Second Sister

Flanbro~ Ara Ara

Red~ When you become a Pro Volleyball Player, I'll be in the stands with a sign saying go Second Step Sister

Spectre~ You were always the pretty one also fuck that frog 

Nimo~ I'll miss you, you've been a really cool guy and a great IQ Commander Member 

Killuabz~ You will always be remembered as the Second Step Sis

Myan~ You will be missed and have been a fantastic Second Sister. Good Luck with college

Dark~ This guy is amazing!

(Just a copy and paste since I am lazy lmfao)

Edited by StrikerHD

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Striker you've always been the person I could come to and hang out with, and seeing that you're leaving this server makes me sad. But I do hope you enjoy Police RP. 

I'm always down to play anytime with you, just don't be a stranger. 

Much platonic love brother ❤️✊

But my last couple of words to you are! 

Thank you for guiding me through the hell hole of Purge a lot time ago, It was because of you that I was able to come back stronger and better. 

Thanks man, I'll really miss you 😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF