Cyber Truck - Denied

Vampy

What you want to see? - The Cyber Truck electric pump time decreased SIGNIFICANTLY

Why should we add it? - Right now it takes an hour IRL time to pump, plus adding on the fact that people will minge the whole time you sit there, it is very difficult to fuel a car, sometimes takes a minimum of an IRL hour

What are the advantages of having this? - It will create better RP

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that spend 80 mil on a cybertruck or $100 for CC

Links to any content - N/A

On 10/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, Kipper said:

Been suggested before, they are unable to do that according to Jimmy.

I mean as much as we would like to see fuel times decreased there is no way to do it according to SMT but still 
+support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-support. I don't understand the issue this is a feature of electric cars which is long charge times.

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace.