1. 1. Should i get it

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Name

Steam Name: [GL] CollectiveWorld

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218861100

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin-GM / Imperial RP

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday single day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe that i am qualified for Forums Diplomat as i am heavily active on the forums and server. I check the forums every day like 7 times as  i am very dedicated to the GL server. I am willing to help the community by helping out on the forums as i am already Staff as well as being a GM. This will show my dedication to Imperial RP as i would like help as much as i can.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I feel i have great judgment and understanding as i am a admin and a member of the Imperial High Command i already worked in as a Commander, being able to deal with tough decisions and ideas that got pushed my way such as grouping together in other battalions and trying to make rules and order in place so that both battalions could work well together without ruining eachothers reputation. I am also able to pick through decisions in staff, having the power to ban people while choosing if i should or shouldnt or if i should give a verbal warning or formal warning. A tough decision would be that when two good active COL's went for a VCMDR position and i had to pick and give decisions with both of  them being my close mates. I strictly gave no favourtism and didnt choose who but rather gave good and bad feedback on what they needed to work on and what they already had, later having another member, one higher then me choose the outcome.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would start out by removing the posts that were spammed or hiding them. I would then send them a message saying “Please do not spam posts, on the forums as this is against the forum rules, If you would wish to try appeal your ban please do so in the provided forum section below" and then i would give them the link to go appeal your ban. If they keep going then i would go to my higher ups and get them to choose the actions they wish to give that person such as a warn

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? i would do my best to blow out the situation by sending them as message below in that forums post

Please Do Not Argue Within This Post, Keep Stricly To +/- Support Within This Post, Thank you 

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+ Support 

- Good Application

- Trusted

- Good Staff Member

Good Luck

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 minute ago, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

+ Support 

- Good Application

- Trusted

- Good Staff Member

Good Luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Trustworthy
Great guy
Great staff member
Would make a good forums diplomat
Would be good to have another Australian diplomat so people are watching the forums at off hours

Good Luck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

21 minutes ago, A Frog said:

+Support
Active
Trustworthy
Great guy
Great staff member
Would make a good forums diplomat
Would be good to have another Australian diplomat so people are watching the forums at off hours

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥