1. 1. Should I Get Forum Diplomat

• Yes
    • No

in-Game Name: Deathboy 

Steam Name: [GL] Death41 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526360321

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Mod and Policerp 

How often are you online on the forums? I check them more than 5 times a day 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? 

I believe I am qualified to server as a Forum Diplomat because, I check the forums all the time, I do not take sides during a situation, no matter what it is or who its posted by, I voice my opinion's, I am in staff so I have to make judgements all the time and I am pretty good at making them, I know how to help people on the forums and finally I am mature and professional.    

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 

I would say I have great judgement, because when on staff I try and not be biased and not take a persons side because there my friend, this one time I was on Staff and I had a sit against a family member and I saw that they did something wrong and didn't take there side because there my friend/Family member, as I said though I try not taking sides no matter what the situation is or whos making it. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers

I would first hide the spam messages on the post so no one else can see them, then I will ask them to stop spamming in the post chat, I would tell them that there appeal would be taken more seriously if they don't spam, then I would contact head Diplomat to take further actions on the situation.    

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 

I would first hide both the players comments then ask both party's to please take this someone else than in the comments of the warn appeal, if both party's refuse to take it somewhere else then I would make a comment on the posts telling people to either +/- support the app after that I will contact the head diplomat and let them take further actions. 

image.png.b54d2329dadbff7c23b2ff722be26a7d.png

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥