fredefric

Should Fred be Vice Commander  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fred be Vice Commander

• Yes (Explain your answer)
    • No (Explain your answer)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC DIR CPT Fred 1212

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have joined medical for a while now, i have seen the good and lows of medical. I know medical has always been struggling to get new people and to keep it alive. Witch is why i want to be Vice Commander, i would be able to help medical more than i could of before. I also understand the responsibilities of being a Vice Commander, but im not afraid of them if it means making Medical more active than before.It will also let me get closer to other fellow command who will be able to give me tips and tricks. I also want to be able to give the most fun to my fellow troopers and make them more proactive in and out of game. The other thing that gives me the certitude of being able to command Medical is the fact that i have been taught by the best of the best which includes Keegan and Catbob who were well know and respected Command member and who have my utmost respect and admiration. I know that other very respected candidate are also applying for this position and even trough i think that i feel like im perfectly qualified to take the position, they still are good friends and i wish that their application are also as important as mine.  I also think this is a very good way to improve my leadership skill and my communications skill which are not only good in this game but in life in general.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? around 224 hours, and that is only the beginning

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Commander of a branch purpose's is to show the example of it's troops and the one who has to make the important decision for the regiment it's the commander's of. It's also the one who needs to keep their troopers in line. Being Commander is also encouraging their troops to do Sim, trainings and mission and help them in the process, giving them tips along the way. It's also the one responsible with interacting with the other battalions other than it's own and discussing the different choices that need to be made in other battalion or the one their currently leading.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I understand the responsibilities and the difficulties of being a Commander. I also know when is the time to be serious and to handle things when they get out of control. I also am able to lead troopers and make them listen to me when i tell them to do something. I always listen to those around me, higher up or not, i always make sure to listen to their opinions and taking them in accounts before doing actions or decisions. I also know that i am not perfect, i make mistakes like everyone but i also strive to improve myself and to learn from them. Also,i am always friendly and try to be as professional as i can be on the job to make the other's people experience as great as possible.There's also the fact that i listen well to orders and that i would never disobey an order from someone who is higher rank than me.The last thing point that makes it feel like i should be chosen is the simple fact that the troopers under my battalion always treat me with the upmost respect and always express it to me, which made me apply because if they didn't respect me or listened to me i wouldn't have applied for officer or for this application.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online pretty often on Gmod, which is almost every day, if im not able to be on im almost always online on discord .

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Nope

Edited by fredefric

+/-1

+Active

+Is an amazing medical 

+All troops love you

-The app is really short and compared to other apps it looks like a 5 minute job

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

16 minutes ago, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+ SUPPORT!

- Awesome guy

- ACTIVE

- Doing good things for medical

Good luck hope you get it Fred you deserve this position!

- Shock EJTAL Captain Marlin

Really cool guy, would be a good fit, good luck!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

18 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

Really cool guy, would be a good fit, good luck!

35 minutes ago, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+ SUPPORT!

- Awesome guy

- ACTIVE

EX: Purge VCMDR 

+ support 

this guy is one of the most interesting candidate for Medical VC I've known him since he was a SGT and he's gone so far since then 

- friendly 

- hard working 

- respects those who put in the work before him and currently 

- would make an Interesting Vice commander for Medical 

- he looks up to his superiors and it shows cause his leadership skills are vary much molded after some of the Top leaders that he looks up too. 

GOOD LUCK FRED 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+/- support

+great guy

+does a lot for medical

+is nice when i do see him

-very short application

people set high standards and i'm looking fowards to seeing if you can meet them once you're a vcmdr 🙂

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support

+Great Medical

+Great Guy

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

1 hour ago, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+ SUPPORT!

- Awesome guy

- ACTIVE

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

14 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

this guy is one of the most interesting candidate for Medical VC I've known him since he was a SGT and he's gone so far since then 

- friendly 

- hard working 

- he looks up to his superiors and it shows cause his leadership skills are vary much molded after some of the Top leaders that he looks up too. 

GOOD LUCK FRED 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

Good luck Fred!

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

On 10/15/2021 at 2:08 PM, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+ SUPPORT!

- Awesome guy

- ACTIVE

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

-support, this role is pretty competitive, with some other people being in contention for the role, and this app just doesn't have a standard of quality expected in a Commander application. I love you Fred, my interactions with you have been great & I wish you the best, but with this application I don't think you should be accepted.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/15/2021 at 11:47 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- friendly 

- hard working 

GOOD LUCK FRED 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

+ Support

I dont get why you got a -support. Goodluck man 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support 

- Great leader and very active

- Good intentions for the community

- Brought medical activity up

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 3 days!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
-Just barely got Major and has no Command experience
-Really short application for a Vice Commander app. when the branch already has a CMDR and VCMDR
-Bad Grammar several misspelt words.

+Activity seems good
*This isn't meant to insult you, but tell you what you can improve on. Regardless of whether you get the position or not I hope you are able to improve from this*

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 10/15/2021 at 5:08 PM, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+ SUPPORT!

- Awesome guy

- ACTIVE

Good luck Fred!!!

On 10/16/2021 at 12:47 AM, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- friendly 

- hard working 

GOOD LUCK FRED 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/15/2021 at 5:47 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- friendly 

- hard working 

GOOD LUCK FRED 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 10/16/2021 at 6:36 PM, Jintao said:

-support, this role is pretty competitive, with some other people being in contention for the role, and this app just doesn't have a standard of quality expected in a Commander application. I love you Fred, my interactions with you have been great & I wish you the best, but with this application I don't think you should be accepted.

Being a VCMDR is a fairly large responsibility.

From the verbiage in your application, it doesn't feel like you fully grasp what that responsibility entails.

You shared that people like you and that you can follow orders. But you failed to share what you would do for your battalion if you became a VCMDR. The app seems unfocused and rushed, and I would advise to take your time on your responses in the future.

You're a fun guy and add a lot to the Medical Battalion. With that said, I do not believe you are ready to become the Medical VCMDR.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

DENIED
Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied.

You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥