Jarrad065's MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" Command Application (Updated)

½Jarrad065½

Your In-Game Name: Jarrad065

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51461518

How long have you been playing on the server for?: Since 2018 or 2019

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : Currently I am PFC in E11 but I was a SM in gensec, PFC in OMI 9, PVT in Nu7 and PVT in CI, although they were all a while ago.

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): CPT|MAJ

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I would like to become command in Delta-5 because I feel as though it would be a fun and new experience for me. At present I don’t have prior experience being command on the server, however I do have experience being a SM in gensec as previously mentioned so I do have some experience with giving orders for the best of the foundation. I would also like to help such a new branch grow and develop (as it really should). I believe that Delta-5 will become a branch that everyone would like to join at some point in their time on the server just like A1 and Omi9 (R.I.P). I would like to join so that I can help other people out with whatever they need and to train for subbranches if needed. I just want to help defend the foundation from any threat, and because I'm Australian I'm up when most other MTF and gensec members are not so I can defend the foundation during the late hours when the d class riot. I also believe that this would be an exciting challenge for me, and a great opportunity to learn new things. Leadership skills are an important aspect of a person’s character and I think that being a part of command would enable me to develop these skills. I feel as though joining the Delta-5 command would be an educational and enjoyable experience. I would love to try something new, this being Delta-5 command this would be a new experience to me I believe that this would be beneficial to my learning of how to be a good command member.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I feel as though I would be the best option for the role due to what times I can be on like most other foundation security members are not on at that time and yet there always seems to be a lot of d class riots. I have prior experience with most activities on the server such as training and different things like that due to all the branches that I've been in and being a FTO in gensec I can help with training if needed. I am fit for the job of command as I have learned leadership skills in the period of time that I have been in MTF branches. I am reliable, approachable, and willing to listen if someone has problems. I am willing to learn and ask questions if I need help. I also have a wide knowledge of the game which makes me the best fit for the position.

Why should we trust you for this position? I would say I'm somewhat well-known on the server as I am on frequently and when I am on I’m usually on for a long period of time, although I'm not on a whole lot during peak hours as I'm either asleep or at school because of my time zone.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): I use to be in command on a military gmod server a long time back, however, if you mean on this server then I don't.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking an SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: I would report the situation in comms (If not done already) and I would go fight CI and re-contain the scp, this is because if I don't die during this and if the D-Class aren’t handles then I can sweep HCZ and LCZ to see if any did get past gensec.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: I would collect evidence depending on the situation and report them to staff if it is against the server rules then I would warn them and report them to the command above me unless I can dish out punishment to the offender then I will.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: Asking to be promoted gets you demoted and/or strike/warn and if it continues I would issue a DNP for a few days  depending on the severity. I would inform them that you can’t get into Delta-5 without being trained or applying and if they continuously ask me to put them into Delta-5 I would most likely issue a DNT for a few days depending on the severity of the offence.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: It really depends on if the tip is failrp or if I’m in bunks, so it really depends on the situation. If no rules are broken, I would inform whoever I need to, move to the reported position the GOI was reported with reinforcements, report GOI's current position if they have moved somewhere else and prepare for an ambush and engage them with anyone I brought with me.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: I do promise to lead by example and to be committed to Delta-5

Edited by ½Jarrad065½

• ½Jarrad065½ changed the title to Jarrad065's MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" Command Application (Updated)
  • Toasty locked this topic