Rank You are Applying For?: Captain 

In-Game Name: Russia 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616330787

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 months 3 weeks 

What time zone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I do my best to keep a good and mature attitude while on the job so I can be a good role model to new and existing people in the department. I try to make myself  a very easy to approach individual because I want people to not be afraid of punishment for telling a command member any problems/concerns they're facing. when dealing with reports of an Officer and a civilian I make sure to listen to both sides of the story in a non-bias manner and take any evidence before making a conclusion of the matter at hand. With all the is said throughout the almost 2 months of me being a Lieutenant. I have gained a lot of experience. I was able to overcome the hard problems that were given to me. I believe that I could fit the role and responsibility of being a Captain the in PD department. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Edited by Russia the great

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

6 hours ago, Vader said:

+Support

active

mature

deserves it

Good luck 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-support

inactive

rude

kinda cringe

Just kidding +Support

all said above

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+support

active 

I feel he’s ready to be moved up

knows his things

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/16/2021 at 7:46 PM, OFC Mar said:

+support

active 

I feel he’s ready to be moved up

knows his things

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• Will locked this topic