Big Gunther's FBI/HRT 48 hours (retirement)

Big Gunther

I am going to really miss FBI tbh, I've been a member of it for close to 8 months now and its truly been a blast meeting and becoming friends with some of the best command and agents past/present. I've been COS of FBI for almost 5 months now and I never thought I would ever reach past DAD. I have seen my fair share of agents and command come and go in my time as FBI. But the one thing that kept me close to FBI was how we are all treated as one big family. I remember when I was a PA and didn't know anyone and was just the chill dude who would occasionally try to insert himself in conversations. That's when I first met Daniel (Pillow) we had become great friends and he would show me the ropes and would always love to go patrolling with me. I then later became friends with Drake, Lime, Raddish, Phil and Juan. It truly has been an honor to serve under some of the greatest people on the server. I know COS cant get badge retirements but I will always be remembered as the first person to receive an award in HRT 🙂

@FBI Director Juan - Thanks For everything man, idk how I would be able to achieve any of this without you. Mexi Grill and CSGO pro lol

@Phil - Thanks for everything from helping me with hard decisions and promotions and allowing me to help you with FBI updates 😉 let me know if u need help with them 😉 (we do be at yo mama house)

@Lime King - You're a great HRT commander and I only see you going up from there, keep selling those cars, playing insurgency and inhaling McDonalds while watching tik tok (lime queen)

@CPL RAVEN 1A35: pickle boy

@Pillow: Thanks for showing me the ropes on FBI and helping me get to where I am today, without you patrolling with me I would probably still be a SSA lmao

Cade: Ayo, keep up the great work on USMS I have high hopes for it

@Cecil Stedmen: ayo get that PC fan fixed soon lmao

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who are no longer serving

@Alex Raddish: Thanks for letting me in HRT and allowing me to join you in probably the craziest patrols I've ever been in and making me carry and restrain your AFK self so I can put you in the car lmao

@Requis: requis the rust main lol

@ChilledGod: thanks for all of your hard work in FBI and helping me out in FTO when I wasn't able to hold the meetings 🙂

@BruceyBoyo: Keep up the great work mr HRT captain and dont forget to help lime wit HRT lol

@Tactical: congrats on JMT ayyyyy

@Drake Man: mr part west african curly fry hair lookin burger king crown worn to school lookin

Rest of FBI: I would like to say congratulations to you guys on all of your future promotions, you deserve it

- FBI COS RA5/ HRT Co-Commander 1K40 Big Gunther, signing off

• Sad 4
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

Thank you for being the best Co-CMDR o could ever ask for. We climbed up the ranks in FBI together (even tho I was faster because I’m better 😎) you were always a brodie and a real one from day one. I’ll miss you in FBI and HRT 😭

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

Mr. Gunther. I just wanna say Thank you for your hard work and dedication that you put towards FBI. You have helped me a lot when I really needed it and I’m very grateful, this makes me very sad that you’re leaving but I do wish you the best and don’t forget about us. We will always be here man. Thank you Gunther :’( @Big Gunther

Edited by FBI Director Juan
  • Gaminglight Love 1

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

Bruh Gunther it feels like you've been in FBI longer than that, anyway it's been great serving both alongside and under you in FBI and HRT. Good luck with whatever you move on to!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Well dang, Wasn't expecting to see this today. Gunther you've always been a really nice and cool dude and I knew when you first joined HRT, FBI and I finally went on a few patrols with you that you'd go far. I was there for alot of it and you really did make it very far. I wanna say good job. But Its gonna suck to see you go, (Even tho Im not Servin rn lmao) but If ya need anything. You know where to get me lmao, And yes I did wear that burger king crown to school. And Ill do it again

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

A true honour to serve with you my friend, I appreciate all the time and effort you took to put into FBI it saddens me that you have to go but I understand completely. 

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavours and hope you succeed far in life my friend you'll always have a spot here in FBI if you ever do decide to come back!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

I know we didn't get to know each other very well, but I'm gonna miss you 😞😞

I hope this gives you more time to focus on everything else you might have going on outside of PRP FBI. Hopefully we'll see you around regardless. 

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

NOOOOO my long time friend I trained you for pd 
Sad to see you go hopefully will see you around 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• 2 weeks later...