5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tydrix Be Allowed to Become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:Tydrix Weeb

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] Tydrix Weeb

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:132085234

4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Dark?#3030

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but i'm willing to learn

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around june when summer started

7.What date did you make your forums account? June 21st

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0
Lt7cBI8.jpeg

9. What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

10. Are you a staff member in another community? No

11. Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

12. Timezone: Easter Daylight Time on time with the server.

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I’ve grown a bit attached to the server since I started playing. I started playing off and on for the first few months and then around September I started playing daily and have gotten attached to playing the server and while playing I've read through the Rules and have understood them slowly but surely. I’d love to start working towards bettering the community and helping people with whatever problems they have in or out of the server if I'm able to help. I honestly believe I could be a great staff member because I'm on late at night and early mornings and sometimes I am on all day from morning to night I'm on almost every day and I love hanging out with people making friends and just getting to come together in the community and I want to make it better in any way I could even if that is dealing with rule-breakers or simply giving XP to the people who need it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would start by separating each player and get their story and ask for any video or screenshot evidence that Corresponds to the current issue at hand. Once I have everyone's view evidence I would look into the background of the players such as past warnings, reason of being reported or bans if I must. After viewing all of the evidence i gather from the situation i would then bring each player in to make sure the have chilled out and if they haven't i would either gag them or i will explain it to them solo as to not have them near anyone they don't want to be while i was explaining what course i am taking and what is going to happen to each playerI would make sure that each player understood why I was taking this course of decisions and refer to the rules so players who haven’t read it can if they truly want to ensure the least chance they would do it again.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

The way I would deal with a player that is abusing a known bug is the following. In the start of the whole thing if i didn't see them doing it I would not immediately take sides with anyone. I will ask for proof from the two people and if neither can provide proof I would end the sit there but keep an eye on the person that was reported and the person who reported it. But if there is proof I will use it as a way of taking action on the person who is in the wrong with doing it, giving them the correct punishment and if I am not able to at the time I will have someone higher than me have it extended or completed.

Edited by Tydrix Weeb
  • Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support

You are active and dedicated to the server

You do really well in CI

Application is good

Could be mingy, but I do the same

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

_+support 

His name is actually tydrix weeb but whatever

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Tydrix Weeb changed the title to Tydrix Weeb - Trial Mod Application
On 10/13/2021 at 11:51 AM, russianweeb69 said:

+Support

fucking giga chad

Active

Can be a minge sometimes but can also be serious 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH