Robert 'Tomato' Peterson's Retirement

Tomato

Sad to see another great command go I will miss you. 😞

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

TEST LOG

Name: Avalon Levi

Current Rank: LR

Who else was with you?: EVERYONE OF THE RESEARCH BRANCH What were you trying to find out? How much we will miss DHOR Tomato

What happened during your experiment? Theres no words to express how we feel about the leaving of DHOR Tomato from our family, the research branch. I knew this day would come, but However not expected it to come to be so soon. Im not here for a long time but i will miss Tomato as much as the old menbers of research, He is a Nice guy and its Fun to chat with him, and He Was a Great Dhor, he was allways ready to help who needed. I will use one of your prashes: "everyone has a life and it is more important than a game". if we dont meet anymore Tomato i bid you: HAVE A GOOD AND LONG LIFE BLESSED BY GOD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. WE WILL MISS YOU

Edited by Security traine
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

RIP to a real one. I will do my best to live up to your expectations, along with the other new command people. We're all gonna miss you, dude. o7

PS: "Playboy" would have been a fuckin' FANTASTIC codename, damn it lmao

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Attention all MTF personnel, DHOR Tomato is not permitted to leave the site. Detain him and return him to his post.

But seriously, that was a very rough resignation to read. You're a fun guy and a great command. I'm glad I've gotten to know you these past weeks and I hope to still see you around!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

NGL you where one of the few command members that  though were actually a descent human being, able to not give into peer pressure, but also not being an absolute singe with the rule. A nice medium ground where you could be respected, but not hated. and while I have not played in like a year I still like to join once and a while to see what my favorite g-mod server is up to, I hope you do the same.

• Like 2

Tomato, before I was in Research I hated you, I thought you were an asshole and super mean to all of the enlisted I witnessed you do Mass-Tests with, but when I joined Research you became a giant inspiration to me, and you were really nice I still remember my promotion to ADVR where while everything in the 079 CC was hell with random people you said I was the only one taking RP seriously, and I was a prime example of what researchers should be, and now that your gone, and I am gone, I still look back and wonder if you were the best part of research to me, good bye Tomato, I will certainly miss you and everything about you, good luck in your next adventures.

• 2 weeks later...