Robert 'Tomato' Peterson's Retirement

Tomato

Sad to see you go mate, I hope everything turns out for the better! 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
07 brother. Enjoy your endeavors 
And i hope to see you in research chat from time to time

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

It's always been a pleasure Tomato.
Hope you stick around, and you'll be welcomed back anytime!
Take care friend!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Goodbye red fruit you were a fun guy to have around. Hope to see you again in the future take care!

Edited by Bulborb
For some reason my messaged copy and pasted itself

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Thank you for everything Tomato!

From every chew out at a meeting or mass test to your wacky 682 TikTok antics, I have enjoyed every second of my time with you.

I'm glad to have been a part of a branch lead by you. You've shown greatness every step of the way here.

Hop in TS every once and a while, will ya?

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

We've had our fair share of rough interactions, however in the end I am proud to call you a friend. Take care of yourself, and keep racking in those unbelievably lucky successful crypto earnings.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

i had some lets just say arguments with you but i still wish you well hope to see you return someday and thank you for making research a great branch you were one of the best Research HCMD and also really fun to be around sometimes 

o7

Edited by russianweeb69

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

Thank you for all you have done for Research and the server as a whole.
I wouldn't be lying when I say that you have made a great impact and helped lead the server to where it is today.

Now for you Tomato,
You are truly a one of a kind; incredibly dedicated and fun to be around.
You are one of, if not the most dedicated people I have seen on this planet.
Countless hours and time spent on the server over the past 2 years to get to the position you are in today, and it is truly impeccable to see that of you.
From your old mingy ways to now, it has been a long, and enjoyable journey, and I am so glad that we got you to move up to Deputy Head of Research by the end of it.
The server won't be the same without you, and it pains me to see one of the last 3 people from my time in Enlisted / Low Command in the Research Department leave.

Thanks for everything, Tomato. Be sure to visit!

Tomato Tomato Tomato...

Thank you, you were one of the command that made me push for command in the first place.

you are the most kind person I know, and hope the best for you and your future self. 

I hope the best for you

CyClone

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

I remember when you posted your firet resignation, I was there in teamspeak at the time. I never knew you to well than, but the reactions the researchers gave then told me everything I needed to know. Your importance to research was second to none, Ive never seen a reaction to a resignation like that before, and never will. You truly are a one of a kind and will never be possible to replace. Through your mingy faze, which even over in medical I was told of lol, to your unconditional dedication to research. I wish you farewell tomato. Have a good one my friend!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I remember the days when I was a RA and hated you and honestly thought the blacklist inevitable back in 2019 - Early 2020... I really thought you weren't gonna last on the server for that long... But you proved me wrong... You set a great example on how someone that is the biggest minge can turn it around a full 180 and work their way up to their position if they put the effort into it. You're also one of favs too. You really are gonna be in my history books and in research. Take care and also (Change your R6 name or I'll sell all my dogecoin)

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium