Yes a lot 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No i have never been banned on a gaminglight server

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No warnings 

How much time do you have on the server?:

7 weeks on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

very well, it is probably around the time of episode 4 because the luke we have is the same one and has the same black robes and also tarkin is still alive at this time.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

1. I am a good builder

2. i have matured and have learned my lesson

3. i am extremely active so i can take those sits that stay up for awhile

4. i enjoy helping people

5. i can bring new ideas and creativity to the team

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

i can be trusted with GM because i have learned my lesson from last time and i want to be serious and make a positive name for myself in the community and i want to prove myself and become the best builder and best sim and event creator out there. i have a lot of ambition and determination. if i want to be good at something i work hard at it and i felt terrible when i got removed but i believe i am more matured and ready for this position than i was before since i have taken up higher ranks in battalions that require more responsibility and effort.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

very familiar 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

yes i know all the ins and outs 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

ON Ship: the ISD is traveling threw hyperspace when they get an alert on the radar, a rebel ship is coming out of hyperspace the rebel ship proceeds to attack the ISD using rebel elites as well as regular rebels (NPC's). the rebel elites are after the plans for the new model of ISD's being created so they can find the weakness for future attacks, one rebel is taken prisoner and is questioned and executed.

OFF SHIP: A local ISB agent has landed in the MHB and has a mission for the ISD. He has intel of a rebel base located on the planet of endor possibly containing jedi and sith holocrons along with a refinery for precious medals they are mining in a local cave near the Rebel base. the ISD has been tasked with going down and wiping out the base and recovering all intel and holocrons and metals. whilst on the planet the ISD's troops are attacked by rebel elites and a jedi the ISD is able to fend off the attack and recover the items and returns to the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give ^ rw_sw_a280

!give someoneelse rw_sw_a280

!give @ rw_sw_a280

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model ^ models/player/hydro/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea.mdl

!model @ models/player/hydro/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea.mdl

!model Name models/player/hydro/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

yes i have read it multiple times for reference 

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

4 minutes ago, Carson said:

+support

-Knows what he is doing
-Would make a good GM

-Has fun sim ideas

Best of luck dude!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

For now going to go with a -support until my issues are addressed. I think this application is solid & that you'd be a good addition to the team, however I'd personally like you to explain and justify your previous actions within the GM team that resulted in your striking and then subsequently your removal. If you could address this and note how you've learned from this I'd happily change this to a +support.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

18 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

-Knows what he is doing
-Would make a good GM

-Has fun sim ideas

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

19 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

-Knows what he is doing