No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No

How much time do you have on the server?:

3 Days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have seen all the movies and have a rough understanding of the Star Wars Lore, but I don’t know all the fine details. But I will be willing to learn them.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I would want to be gamemaster to make sure the other troopers on the server have a fun time partaking in events and sims. I would love to create a better and brighter community.  I want to make a fun thrilling Sim for my shock members and I want to make it so that Gamemaster Tickets aren’t waiting forever, because whenever shock does SIM it normally takes like 5-10 minutes to get the ticket and set up the sim.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I am a trustworthy, respectful, mature person who will not minge or break rules. And especially not abuse my power. I am very active on the server and I follow all the rules. I love making people's experience on the server fun and exciting for them. Aka SIMs or Events. I always listen to my higher ups and am a responsible trooper.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

No, But I know how to build things and I know that gamemasters put on events and aren’t “real staff.” I know from watching other gamemasters do events and reading the handbook. I have never done anything like this job before but I would be happy to learn how to be a successful gamemaster.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

[On-Ship] A band of thieves board the ISD to look for their friend Jawa who has been captured and thrown into prison. They must fight their way to the Brig and rescue their friend from the hands of the shock. The ATC notices a cloaked ship in the airspace because its tracker came online. The whole ISD now knows and must protect the brig. Will they free their friend or will they get captured with them?

[Off-Ship] A army of Jawa’s has taken over an Imperial Ship Factory. The ISD must brief their troops and send troops down to take back control over the ship factory, because that Ship factory is the only way for the ISD to get their ships. Once landed they come into contact with the Jawa army and must the troopers must kill all the Jawa’s but 2 or 3 (to be interrogated) and take back the ship factory and the data. Secretly there was a Jedi that was helping the Jawa's and sneak into the transport ship without them noticing. The Jedi must help get his Jawa friends back. Or be killed by the Purge. Will they be able to kill the Jawa’s or will they be set free by the jedi?

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give Goop rw_sw_e11_noscope

!give ^ / @ / Event or Sim

!give [Name] [Gun name]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model Goop models/player/prospero/501stcom/501stcom.mdl

!model ^ / @ / Event or Sim

!model [Name] [Model]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes, all 23 pages

Edited by Nxtxriety

+support, despite the small application size I see a fair amount of potential here. You wish to become GM to help take tickets for SIMs and host events, which is a genuinely good reason. Your event ideas are alright, not the best, but definitely events that would be quality on the server. You're a 1SG in Shock, with no bans or warns on record and seem like a good candidate for the role. There are a few issues in this application, but overall you seem dedicated and want to help the server.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

6 hours ago, Jintao said:

+support, despite the small application size I see a fair amount of potential here. You wish to become GM to help take tickets for SIMs and host events, which is a genuinely good reason. Your event ideas are alright, not the best, but definitely events that would be quality on the server. You're a 1SG in Shock, with no bans or warns on record and seem like a good candidate for the role. There are a few issues in this application, but overall you seem dedicated and want to help the server.

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

+/- support

- Seems like a good candidate for the role

- Is a 1SG in Shock

- Ideas for events are good

- No bans or warns

- Application seems short and lacking in content.

Edited by winer

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

28 minutes ago, winer said:

+/- support

- Is a 1SG in Shock

- No bans or warns

App could be a little better plus not much time on server but +Support 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

11 hours ago, Jintao said:

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

14 hours ago, Jintao said:

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 10/12/2021 at 6:39 PM, winer said:

+/- support

- Is a 1SG in Shock

- No bans or warns

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, winer said:

+/- support

- Is a 1SG in Shock

- No bans or warns

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, winer said:

+/- support

- Is a 1SG in Shock

- No bans or warns

Agree with this one. If you give better detail, I'll reconsider.

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

• Chico locked this topic