Changing the NLR of SCP-5208-GL and Buffing Its Armor  - Accepted [Completed]

HyperCM

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting deceasing the NLR of SCP-5208-GL from 15 minutes to 5 minutes and to also increase the amount of armor the SCP has from 50 to around 150. 

How would this change better the server? - Seeing that it is a relatively weak SCP compared to the powerhouses that are locked up in the Heavy Containment Zone and also the fact that 5208 is rarely ever used. This suggestion would make 5208 a better overall experience for the user and would allow for, if they are killed, to not be locked away for a long time that should only be used on stronger more powerful SCPs. This suggestion also turns 5208 into a slightly more tanky, soldier-like SCP

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only disadvantage would come from breach time. Maybe an increase may need to be made if the toys are too powerful and take too short a time to breach 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This change would mostly bolster those who want to play as SCPs but don’t want to be constantly locked behind a containment cell even if their door is swung wide open

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+/-

while i do like the ideas given i feel like they can be presented better somewhat. Like the reduced NLR timer can be dependent on how many 5208s are on at that moment it can reduce up to like 5 or so minutes 

armor buff feels a bit much maybe like 75-115 would be better but i do agree a change is needed in that aspect

spacer.png

+ Support

As time has gone on, the foundation has begun to grow stronger and stronger, with even Security getting better weaponry and durability. 5208 has had this NLR and I believe it's current HP AP for a long ass time, and I think a change like this would be great for the class, without making it OP. 

• Like 1

+/- support
NLR to 10 minutes if 4+ are on but 5 if less. 5208 is in a good spot otherwise aside from the rifle doing less damage then the pistol but I digress.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

4 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

As time has gone on, the foundation has begun to grow stronger and stronger, with even Security getting better weaponry and durability. 5208 has had this NLR and I believe it's current HP AP for a long ass time, and I think a change like this would be great for the class, without making it OP. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

• Like 1

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+ Support for any HP/Armor changes.
- Support for the 5 minute for 4 or 5 of them on. It should be 5 when there is 3 or less. 10 if 4 or 5 of them.

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 10/11/2021 at 11:19 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+Support

I think they do deserve some sort of buff. I think Armor and HP would be good for them. 

Although on the NLR I feel that it could indeed be nerfed down to 10 minutes if there are 3 or less on. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 10/12/2021 at 2:57 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support for any HP/Armor changes.
- Support for the 5 minute for 4 or 5 of them on. It should be 5 when there is 3 or less. 10 if 4 or 5 of them.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 3 weeks later...