Kio

Should KitChan be a Trial Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should KitChan be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:KitChan

What is your steam name?:[GL][IC] KitsuneChan (IC stands for Fennecs clan)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:540335423

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I’ve been a Game Master before which is kind of like a staff member but more on the side of Events and Game Control. I’ve been a staff member on different servers not just Star wars but like ww2 and 2 SCP servers. Which I'm not staff anymore because I left due to Toxic Staff members

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) I started playing in August around the 10th, an ever since then I've been playing on this server and only this server

What date did you make your forums account? About a month and a half ago. I would of made one sooner but due to my computer messing up and shutting down I had to take a break for awhile

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A 

How many warnings do you have on the server? I currently have no warnings but I do have a week ban which was from something very unfortunate a long time ago.

Have you donated? I have Donated almost $70

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trail mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/You will be tested on it: I have read the Guidelines, but if needed I will reread them.

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Admin+ need this): I am applying for Trial mod so this step can be ignored. Why 

do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think that I deserve this rank because I’ve been a Gm for a good bit and also I'm known around the server (Star Wars RP) and I'm also trusted in Naval. I'm currently a SubLt. Zefer, Chico Red, Talila, and Luci all know me and I hope that they think I’m a good person which you can ask most of the people on the server, they know me as a very kind hearted and very hard working guy. I also do my work when I’m told to, I can sit through anything and learn from it. Like if you had to teach me how to do something, I would sit there and take notes on how to do it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin site all they do is curse at you? I would check the log to make sure I’m getting the right person and I would either kick him or ban him for about 5 days depending on the situation (which I would ask him why he did it, and if he said it was for a rp cost and no one else agrees with him then a kick. But if he does it on purpose then I would ban him for 5 days depending on the Situation.)

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

I'm going to go with a -support here for a couple of reasons, but I don't think you're undeserving of the rank, I just think the application is rushed and could've done with a second reading through.

First of all, you list your history as 'a ban which was something very unfortunate from a long time ago' - let's set this straight, your ban was from a month ago for racism. Now, I'm all for second chances, but you've worded this in a completely deceptive way giving no information to your reader here. A racism ban is a big deal, and it was very recent. I think this should be considered, but on its own wouldn't throw the application out for me had you have explained the situation, however you tried to brush it off and play it subtle.

Secondly, the formatting is all over the place. Things are on multiple lines, certain parts should be removed etc..., this generally isn't a good look and makes the application look rushed. Along with this, throughout the whole of the "Why do you believe you deserve the rank" section, you really just rushed through it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it does make the section look rushed.

Lastly, the last question is a bit all over the place. You talk about a MRDM sit being possibly a kick, not a ban, you don't mention the fact that as a Trial Moderator (the rank you're applying for) you can't actually ban someone, and you didn't address the fact that the person in the sit is cursing at you.

On its own, all of these points would be a down-point of the application, but might not necessarily make me instant -support (except maybe the racism ban), but all together it makes this quite a strong -support. I think if you want to become Staff (and GM) with a recent racism ban, you need to put your best foot forward and make a fantastic application proving that you aren't racist, you aren't going to do it again, you can be trusted with staff, and that what happened in the past was a misunderstanding. I don't think you've done that here, and that's why I've given a -support. Best of luck.

• Like 2

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

- Support

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

21 minutes ago, Keegan said:

- Support

38 minutes ago, Keegan said:

- Support

-Support

If this is true, I do not think you should be accepted for staff.

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

- Support

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

I'm going to go with a -support here for a couple of reasons, but I don't think you're undeserving of the rank, I just think the application is rushed and could've done with a second reading through.

First of all, you list your history as 'a ban which was something very unfortunate from a long time ago' - let's set this straight, your ban was from a month ago for racism. Now, I'm all for second chances, but you've worded this in a completely deceptive way giving no information to your reader here. A racism ban is a big deal, and it was very recent. I think this should be considered, but on its own wouldn't throw the application out for me had you have explained the situation, however you tried to brush it off and play it subtle.

Secondly, the formatting is all over the place. Things are on multiple lines, certain parts should be removed etc..., this generally isn't a good look and makes the application look rushed. Along with this, throughout the whole of the "Why do you believe you deserve the rank" section, you really just rushed through it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it does make the section look rushed.

Lastly, the last question is a bit all over the place. You talk about a MRDM sit being possibly a kick, not a ban, you don't mention the fact that as a Trial Moderator (the rank you're applying for) you can't actually ban someone, and you didn't address the fact that the person in the sit is cursing at you.

On its own, all of these points would be a down-point of the application, but might not necessarily make me instant -support (except maybe the racism ban), but all together it makes this quite a strong -support. I think if you want to become Staff (and GM) with a recent racism ban, you need to put your best foot forward and make a fantastic application proving that you aren't racist, you aren't going to do it again, you can be trusted with staff, and that what happened in the past was a misunderstanding. I don't think you've done that here, and that's why I've given a -support. Best of luck.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

I'll be honest I didn't know that have a Ban would also Mean warnings so that is my Mistake .

Which if having a Ban means having warnings then yes I have a couple of warnings.

Edited by KitsuneChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

7 hours ago, Keegan said:

- Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

- Support 

Now im putting this - support because of a few reasons one you have had a recent ban and warning in the past month for racism now this is a big thing and does not show good on you. Also you have rushed your application a little bit however i can see you have put time in to it as well. 

Overall i wish the best of luck to you kitsunechan

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

- Support

I haven't had any issues with you Kitsunechan, but overall the points from above are very valid and the application just seems rushed and unprofessional. I believe you could make a good staff member if you fixed these flaws within the application and had read through the staff guidelines more thoroughly. 

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

22 hours ago, Keegan said:

- Support

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy