Kio

In-game name: KitChan

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:540335423

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Purge BR SGT/ Naval SubLt

Have you donated to the server?: I have Donated about $70

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have sadly 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No 

How much time do you have on the server?: over a Week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a lot about how the Empire became a thing and how Darth Vader was made. I also know a lot about the troopers/Droids, and to add on I know everything about the Clone wars!!. If I had to do a Lore Event I would be able to do it right then and there.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because I wanna do events to give everyone a chance to do something fun and help them learn a bit more about star wars you know. I’ve been a GM before until after that sad moment. But I know what to do, I know all the commands that I need to know/do. But also add on to the Events, I know that some people want more of a get on a fight type event and I know how to give it to them, and to also say I'm known and liked by most you know. But my downfall is having trouble with my Mic which I haven't had any trouble since Friday so yeah, that’s why I wanna become a Gamemaster

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I was a Gamemaster before and also I'm apart of Naval and used to be 2LT for Purge (to add on to that I'm a trusted liked person on the server, and I'm also helping fennec build a clan)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am familiar with ULX, If you remember as a GM before I did all of my work and etc. (name was KitChan)

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am experienced with being a GM and I know how to work it (like commands and events etc.)

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: right off the top of my head On-ship would be something like a passive aka maintenance, Talent show, ID checks, Ship check, and a Combat Battle Droid event. Off-ship would be like a Passive/Combat Search for Holocrons or take over a Rebel outpost and or a supply run on any of the planets. an On-ship event, Repair every droid on the ship or maybe even a combat Droids and Zombies are attacking the ISD with their fleet. An off-ship event, like maybe Destroy the last couple of Droid fleets or maybe even save the Naval from a Rogue Sith Lord. I can even do a Switch from where we are on the ISD fighting Zombies and droids to on hoth fighting an entire fleet of Rebels maybe even a fleet of Droids. it all depends on where its at you know. We can even do a Repair the droid but be careful the droid can turn on us and start attacking, or even a Rogue ISD - ISB with rogue Dark troopers. I think those would be fun events

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @/name rw_sw_dh17a or !clear @/name 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @/name models/player/prospero/501stcom/501stcom.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have many of times

Edited by KitsuneChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-support, would recommend you edit this post. The application is relatively good & I know you're good at RP, however in the 'Give an example of an event question' you just copied and pasted an event ping from two previous events. This question is asking you to come up with an event idea to prove that you are creative & can come up with good ideas for events. Please edit so I can change this, as I believe you'd be a good GM.

15 hours ago, KitsuneChan said:

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: [On-Ship][Passive] [Host: KitChan] [Co-host:Ghost] Talent-show ISD will be Hosting a Talent-Show in the DB room. Come and show us your talents in the empire, and make sure you impress the 3 judges. The 3 winners will get a Prize. (Judges KitChan, Ghost and, One Special Guest) (1st: 4,000,000 GC 2nd 1,000,000 GC 3rd 500,000 GC) Starting in 15 Minutes Connect With: steam://connect/147.135.124.68:27015 or put "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console

[Off-Ship][combat][Hosted by Biggus Diggus and Psyche]

Hoth Walker assault!

-Upon the ever-white snowy reaches of Hoth, a rebel base spying on the ISD has been reported via transmissions by ISB Second Lieutenant Juan, they are guarding something, something desperately, a barrier has been erected around the base along with hordes of rebel units to defend. Yet, can they truly withstand this ISD's troops and an Imperial AT-AT walker combined?

-Hop on to witness the Imperial forces overrun and take over the filth-ridden rebel spy base

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

-support, would recommend you edit this post. The application is relatively good & I know you're good at RP, however in the 'Give an example of an event question' you just copied and pasted an event ping from two previous events. This question is asking you to come up with an event idea to prove that you are creative & can come up with good ideas for events. Please edit so I can change this, as I believe you'd be a good GM.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

8 hours ago, Jintao said:

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: right off the top of my head On-ship would be something like a passive aka maintenance, Talent show, ID checks, Ship check, and a Combat Battle Droid event. Off-ship would be like a Passive/Combat Search for Holocrons or take over a Rebel outpost and or a supply run on any of the planets. an On-ship event, Repair every droid on the ship or maybe even a combat Droids and Zombies are attacking the ISD with their fleet. An off-ship event, like maybe Destroy the last couple of Droid fleets or maybe even save the Naval from a Rogue Sith Lord. I can even do a Switch from where we are on the ISD fighting Zombies and droids to on hoth fighting an entire fleet of Rebels maybe even a fleet of Droids. it all depends on where its at you know. We can even do a Repair the droid but be careful the droid can turn on us and start attacking, or even a Rogue ISD - ISB with rogue Dark troopers. I think those would be fun events

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

9 hours ago, Jintao said:

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 10/11/2021 at 12:42 PM, Jintao said:

Hey man, not being rude but Jintao has a point. Your event ideas really aren't original. I highly recommend you really put some thought to it and come up with a better example! For me personally, I draw inspiration from stories I read, movies, TV shows, even Star Wars Lore! I am sure if you put your mind to it you can come up with a better example.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 10/12/2021 at 2:42 AM, Jintao said:

this man is right

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

On 10/11/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jintao said:

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Jintao said:

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

• Chico locked this topic