20 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock CQCCO COL Subway SK555  |  Naval Captain Subway

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Shock Vice Commander position 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a command member in shock because i have a extensive background in shock including being vice commander in shock once before. me and all of the troops in shock have a mutual respect for each other, they always come to me for any problems they have and and questions etc. I know all the ins and outs of shock and even people from other battalions will come to me specific for reports or questions about shock. after my removal from shock i felt beat, but i remembered what my old sovereign protector told me when i was just a CDT in RG "If you get removed or striked dont stay down get back up and prove that you are better" and thats exactly what i did. I was demoted from my sub branch and rank of vice commander back down to major but i fought my way up the ranks proving each and every time i got promoted, that "I am that guy pal". i have became even stronger than before, more matured and less mingy of course. But i cant take all the credit, Id like to say that Gallen, Cella, Faltion, Ken, Humpherey, and fearmont are one of the reasons i am here in my COL position and also the lead of a sub battalion, these guys have brought out my true seriousness for roleplay and the respect they show is enough to where you feel special like you have done something right, i have trained these fellas from the start, from a 5 man tryout to five of my best officers. these boys have showed so much determination and hope for me and they are what keep me excited to get on every day and do my job to the best of my ability so they can have the best experience in shock.

4.How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 7 weeks in game Time on the server 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is too instruct, Listen, Encourage, Lead, and set an example for the battalion. one of the best commanders i had who fills every spot on the list of perfect example of commander would be my good bud General Bon, when bon was the commander of shock everyone looked up to him, the way he carried himself and interacted with the troops was the attitude of a real leader. when i would do something wrong he would call me out on it but not in an aggressive nasty way, in a respectful adult way, because just because i was a lower rank he still thought of me as an equal and treated everyone like so. my ideals of a commander are all things i have worked on the entire time i have been stripped of vice commander.  I have done multiple officer trainings, hosting weekly meetings, taking battalion complaints from others outside of shock, redoing documents, dealing with internal affairs , all this whilst making sure all my troops are ok and doing well and listening to anything they have to say. a commander should always be on the best behavior and always treat others with respect.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

When i got removed from vice commander i didnt question it, i knew what i had done was wrong and i knew i had not been being the correct role model for Shock. I knew what i had to do, i had to better myself and prepare myself for this position. i have learned what one needs to do in order to prosper in this position and all the right steps to being a good leader. i have also taken on the role of COL which is right under vice commander and have been doing everything i can to right my wrongs and be the leader i should have been before. you can trust me with this position because being a leader is in my nature, i have always been a natural leader people have looked up to me and follow what i do my entire life. i did not take this position as i should before but i am ready now 

7. How often can you be Online? :

7-12 hours a day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings 

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

4 minutes ago, Leviathannn said:

YES YES YES!!! MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Fantastic leader and member of the server

-Active within the battalion

-Was cut short on the last attempt at VCMDR and never got the chance to prove himself

-Easy to talk too

-Overall great guy

He has definitely matured since his last stint as command and he would make a great vice commander with all of his experience. Good luck!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

- Very active.

- Great leader.

- Great member of the community.

- Has good intentions for Shock.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Leviathannn said:

-Was cut short on the last attempt at VCMDR and never got the chance to prove himself

-Easy to talk too

-Overall great guy

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support

Advertised and you were removed from Vice Commander before smh shout out to my drilla Trace for da evidence!Sassy Tyra Banks GIF
image0.jpg

Edited by Mr.E
  • Sad 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

8 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

-Support

Advertised and you were removed from Vice Commander before smh shout out to my drilla Trace for da evidence!Sassy Tyra Banks GIF
image0.jpg

-Support

That's tough.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 hours ago, Leviathannn said:

-Easy to talk too

-Overall great guy

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

10 hours ago, Leviathannn said:

-Easy to talk too

-Overall great guy

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+1 commits maturity, experience, and wisdom to  Shock Security

+1 Has single-handedly been responsible for the recruitment and retention of majority of the current Shock junior officers 

+1 An extremely supportive and encouraging commander for when morale is low in Shock as a whole 

~Shock 2LT Humphrey, EJT Assistant Lead 

18 hours ago, Leviathannn said:

-Easy to talk too

-Overall great guy

Denied

We both know the rules regarding applications, you've 100% improved since last time & I can see you in the position of Shock Command, however even hinting about an application will result in it being denied. 

Re-apply in 2 weeks

19 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

He has definitely matured since his last stint as command and he would make a great vice commander with all of his experience. Good luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥