Silver's Medical Officer Application

Eris-Proxis-Silver

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silver be a Medical Officer (2LT)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What’s your in-game name and rank: MC RSO SFC Silver 4176

2: What's your timezone?: GMT+8:00 (Western Australia)

3: What’s your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:195485792

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I want to help, I thought putting “I want to help“ would seem basic and then I realized there is no other way to put it. I want to be a Medical Officer to Help Everyone, I don’t care if I am making Docs for the Command Structure or Rescue Squadron, Whether I’m doing tryouts Every half hour (like I have in the past). I don’t care what I am doing, as long as it is to help someone or make their life easier.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 8, I am online on my Medical Life most Day and Nights

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I already have experience being an NCO because when I was in Medical previously I was a CSM and committed myself fully to medical (my second life was a PFC), I did tryouts left-right, and center, most of the time every hour on the hour, I also did many Rescue Squadron Trainings, in total I had more than 100 training/tryouts a week and still didn't feel helpful enough. I applied for Officer, I was denied since I had recently been removed from Staff and GM but I see now how that removal set a bad precedent on my capability and responsibility, I have learned from the errors of my ways and I have moved past them.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: Pretty Well Seeing as I am an ExCSM of this Very Medical Corps

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I'm one of the most active NCOs in this Battalion and I have Frequently shown my prowess in many fields whether that be tryouts or RS Training

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

+Support

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

+support

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support 

- Ex. Medical NCO

- Awesome guy

- Trained me into medical, so I know he would be a good officer. 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 10/10/2021 at 10:33 PM, Reddington said:

-support

From what i have seen of you, i personally dont think you are ready for the position yet

but good luck anyway

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Will locked this topic