12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get senior mod

• Yes (Please tell me why)
    • No (please tell me why)

What is your in-game name?: Deathboy 

What is your steam name?: Death41

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:526360321

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes this server and I owned a server at one point and was a staff manager for a friend one time 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2020

What date did you make your forums account? April 19th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Senior mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes and ok 

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Dark, Herman and Brucey 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I feel like I deserve that rank for many reasons here are just a couple, I have been mod for some time now and feel like I have a lot of experience, I am really good at handling my own sits at least people have told me that, I feel like I’m decently mature, I want to be able to ban people that need to be banned, I have great common sense, I don’t get mad to easily but when I do I make sure I calm down before any further actions are made, I want to better help this community and I feel like this rank will help me achieve this, my goal is to one day become JMT and this is one step closer, I feel like I am well known across the server, I learn from my mistakes if I make any and finally I have grown to love this community and all the people in at wish to help them even more than I already can.

would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

First I would bring both players then I would ask if either has evidence if not I would check the logs to see if it is true, then after he starts cursing me out I would ask to stop once if they do not I will then warn them for mass staff dis if that’s all there doing and the mrdm then will jail them for 600 seconds and then finally I will ban them for 12 hours then I will contact dark like he told me to do if no admin is on to extend the ban.

EC2D562A-50D3-445D-AD5E-1B250B9E4562.jpeg

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

+support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Changing to -Support after what MiKeY posted

get at a minimum 20 sits a week before applying and make sure you are telling the people you are requesting permission from your actual sit count. (Don’t be afraid to ask JMT for your sit count)

Edited by 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

Sorry Deathboy you have to be reaching minimum of 20 Sits a week before thinking about applying for a promotion.

You also lied to a Admin telling him you get 20 sits a week. But from what Mikey shows that does not seem to be the case.

34 minutes ago, Sourg said:

-Support

Sorry Deathboy you have to be reaching minimum of 20 Sits a week before thinking about applying for a promotion.

You also lied to a Admin telling him you get 20 sits a week. But from what Mikey shows that does not seem to be the case.

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

11 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support

I think you need to wait a week or so you just started getting sits again.image.png

So far you have 0 sits this week(Friday to now)

as Mikey has stated you are not meeting your sit requirements for staff

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

- support 

-I personal don't think you are ready to become a Senior mod due to the facts that you are having low sit counts 

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

On 10/12/2021 at 8:44 PM, Sourg said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 10/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

Changing to -Support after what MiKeY posted

get at a minimum 20 sits a week before applying and make sure you are telling the people you are requesting permission from your actual sit count. (Don’t be afraid to ask JMT for your sit count)

On 10/14/2021 at 8:00 AM, Russia the great said:

- support 

-I personal don't think you are ready to become a Senior mod due to the facts that you are having low sit counts 

On 10/12/2021 at 12:47 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

-support

I think you need to wait a week or so you just started getting sits again.image.png

So far you have 0 sits this week(Friday to now)

I’d say just get back getting them sits done and I see no reason why not

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/12/2021 at 2:44 PM, Sourg said:

-Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

-Support

Sorry your a good guy but ^^^

Edited by Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

-Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team