Jack S SCPRP Resignation

Jack S

bye qt

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Another jack bites the dust. I wish you the best of luck in the future my friend!! It was amazong getting to knoe you, see you develope, improve, and rise rhrough the ranks. We gotta play some games some time man!! Ill see you in the future my friend!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

bruh WE LOSING ALL THE GOOD CMD  but cya jack

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

rip bozo

fr tho damn man I remember when you were a SM and I was on doctor bright and bribed you to let me steal security enlisted's kidneys 😂

Best of luck in where life takes you

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Jack, The times when me and you would be racing against each other were so fun. It was like the world became a race track and we were driving Go karts. It's been fun playing Gmod with you. Just try to keep in contact alright? 

• Gaminglight Love 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

-Support

First Ape, now Jack S... Holy shit I'm not happy with where this seems to be going.

Honestly thought you were gonna mention me and call me a crackhead but whatever.

Stay cool, stay strong, hope to see you again someday.

I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING

Edited by Eem

Damn bro this man ws DHOS longer then I was SD, talk about determination.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Eem said:

-Support

First Ape, now Jack S... Holy shit I'm not happy with where this seems to be going.

Honestly thought you were gonna mention me and call me a crackhead but whatever.

Stay cool, stay strong, hope to see you again someday.

I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING

Still Love ya Eem, just trying to write a short post♥️

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif