GAM3's Ban Appeal

GAM3

Steam Name: personifiedpost

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Ingame Name: GAM3

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Hoovy

Reason for Ban: Death Threats

Dispute: This was added on to the RDM, however this was a false ban. I joined the security teamspeak one day, and I started getting harassed by multiple people including Sprink. Sprink starts to micspam, and I say in a joking tone, "You deserve the death sentence." So, move on a couple minutes, someone clipped it, cut out everything else, and took the out of context clip to Hoovy. Hoovy then proceeds to extend my ban to a permanent length, and banned me from the teamspeak for seven days. I also have proof which I have attached of Sprink harassing me after the fact and after it was over. Now, I don't see how that's considered a death threat because I never said I wanted to harm him or anything. The definition of a death threat is as follows, "A death threat is a threat, often made anonymously, by one person or a group of people to kill another person or group of people. These threats are often designed to intimidate victims in order to manipulate their behavior, in which case a death threat could be a form of coercion." None of what I said corresponds to any of that. Thank you all for considering. 

image.png

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

+/- support

technically he waited the month and if the context shit is true the entire in game ban has already been waited and the TS one should be removed as well though I shall wait for sufficient evidence. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

For further context and background information, these are the warns this player has received in 2021 alone:

09/14/2021 RDMx97 | FailRP, buying Keypad hacker as 280 Delete

03/16/2021, MassRDMx3 (RDMx15) l Tranq abuse - tranqing humans 

03/09/2021, FailRP 

04/20/2021, Nlr 

04/20/2021, RDM 

03/11/2021, MRDM | Prop Abuse

03/11/2021, RDM x1 

06/10/2021, Failrp x3 breaking d class class out of cuffs

08/01/2021, Mass ARDM (MRDM) | Staff Diss | Player Diss 

06/26/2021, FailRP | Killing E11 during recontainment | LTAP 

06/04/2021, Failrp (Shooting as 999) | Failrp | NITRP

Considering who you are and how the community looks at you, I'm not surprised you got banned for saying that. Sure, it may not be a "death threat", but it's still a permabannable offence to tell someone that they deserve to die. Whether your tone is sarcastic or not, you're speaking over comms and not in-person, so you can't expect people to take that sarcasm face first. I'll let Hoovy say his peace and see what the community has to say first... As for Sprink, I will personally speak with him about this. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

Every time he gets on Gam3 ruins someone's experience. I myself handed out that 97x RDM warn because he thought it'd be funny to activate the nuke. He then made the choice to join the Nu7 TS to attempt to further taunt us. Gam3 is unfit for the community and, in my opinion, should be blacklisted.

• Like 4

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Every time he gets on Gam3 ruins someone's experience. I myself handed out that 97x RDM warn because he thought it'd be funny to activate the nuke. He then made the choice to join the Nu7 TS to attempt to further taunt us. Gam3 is unfit for the community and, in my opinion, should be blacklisted.

To be fair, I was waiting my ban already, which was for the 280 thing. However I don't see how being falsely accused of death threats is justifiable either.

23 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Now sprink doing that is very wrong, however, every time you get on you screw up the RP. An example of this is activating the nuke with 97 people on and no it wasent just the sound.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

What do you want me to say Hoovy said it all. I messaged him because I was upset. If you didn't know he was the one who told me to pretty much kill myself. I regret saying that but, of course he screenshotted it so I couldn't take back my words.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

Free my homie

• Like 5
  • Dislike 5

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

This right here. This individual has contributed nothing of value to the community. In fact, he actively harms the RP environment. Obviously Gam3, you're not near close enough to Sprink (or probably anyone else here) to make those types of comments. Why you'd assume it was okay is beyond me.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

33 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

This right here. This individual has contributed nothing of value to the community. In fact, he actively harms the RP environment. Obviously Gam3, you're not near close enough to Sprink (or probably anyone else here) to make those types of comments. Why you'd assume it was okay is beyond me.

Actually, I was even encouraged to break more rules by him and other things, I was insulted multiple times before hand. And even then I said that in a joking tone.

-support 

I've never seen you do any good for the community, and after your dozens of warns and mass mingery, I see no reason to believe you will ever do so. 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support 

I've never seen you do any good for the community, and after your dozens of warns and mass mingery, I see no reason to believe you will ever do so. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

You were on the TS server somehow today, avoiding the ban possibly by VPN? You only join TS to gaslight, and make other peoples time here a miserable one. Also even bragged about all the negative things that you've done on the server. You need to find something else to do, as this appears to be the only hobby that gives you enjoyment

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

this man deserves to be blacklisted he constantly talks about how he will try to one up his rdmx97 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Gam3, you're a pretty fun guy every now and then. I do enjoy talking and fucking around occasionally. 
But... sometimes you take shit too far. 

In my personal opinion (which is filled with bias and hope), I say let him keep the perma ban. Maybe in a year or so, if Gam3 still wants to try and rejoin again, maybe a (essentially) different community will accept an appeal of his. 

Though, I wouldn't be against a community blacklist, if SMT sees fit. 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

10 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

4 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Didn't you also join the Nu-7 TS channel and gloat about your x97 RDM with a nuke?

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. He went on to heavily imply he was going to do something to get blacklisted. Unfit to play here.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT