Dank's High Inquisitor Resgination

its Dank

Well it seems like it’s my turn..

I have spent the last 10 months on this server and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. I’ve met so many people and have made a lot of my friends through the server and I can’t imagine where I’d be without everyone I’ve spent a majority of my time with, especially given the circumstance of the world during this time. I will not be leaving the server fully however, but I will still be stepping down from my High Inquisitor position. I understand that I haven’t been in my position for less than 2 months, but I need to focus on priorities IRL, especially now more than ever. This was my first IMPRP server and I have loved being a part of this community since day 1.

Jaeger

You’ve been with me since I’ve been a part of CMD, and have always had my back for anything. You are a great friend and I hope the best for your future. Fucking Weasel.

Vertigo

I’ve watched you grow from a Purge enlisted to the Commander of the battalion, you have followed everything that I’ve taught you and became a better Purge than I ever could, best of luck to you my friend.

Striker

I remember when we first met, and how much of a nerd you were….you still are, but you are my friend now compared to back then. Best of luck to you and I hope that college goes well.

The Rest of IQ CMD: Kill, Kashak, Dark, VALoons.

I believe that all of you will exceed my expectations and move onto new opportunities and experiences. I know that all of you are more than fit for your positions and you all are more than deserving of them. Best of luck in the future!

My OG Purge Boi's: Sawick, Buk, Given, Divine, and trace.

I cannot thank you guys enough. You guys were there when I first enlisted into the battalion as well as the server. I’ve watched all of you grow in IF as well as other battalions and I’m grateful to be able to call you guys my friends, you all mean the world to me. #PurgeBois

Luci

My favorite SMT member and the best Warden main out there. Thank you for helping me out when I needed it and for being someone that can rage at games with me when we both know something's BS.

Ducks

You are honestly my favorite Naval member and one of the funniest people on the server. We never really talked when I first joined, but now I am grateful to have worked alongside you and have some fun.

Seaman

You and I have known each other since we were enlisted in our battalions, I still remember when we first met. I hope to see you rise in the ranks and make it to the next level in the future.

Talila

Hands down the worst Purge CMD member I have ever worked under and you are terrible at trucking simulators. Literal dog-water.

The rest of High Command: Bear, Bon, Keegan Mikey, and Joe

I may not have spent that much time with all of you, nor have made any connections between us. But I hope the best for all of you and hope everything works out for you, whether it’s big or small.

Chico

Go to bed.

Nebel

All the best wishes for you and the 501st

Rex/Scorch

I’ll see you around there buddy. Also CHANGE THE MARINE CC’S FORCE POWERS! YOU HAVE 2 GROUP HEALS!

Augustus

I think of any way to thank you enough. For training me into Purge, showing me the ways of the battalion, and teaching me how to be the best Purge and I can, I’m forever in your debt.

BiggieCheez

I remember when you were a Purge enlisted 🙂

Emily

My favorite JMT member that I’ve had the opportunity to work with.

Reddington

Around the World

Around the World

Around the World

The Wooorld.

Name

I still don't know what your name is.

Mando

I wish you the best of luck for you and your family 🙂

Nimo

I want my FUCKING TIMBITS!

Purge and IQ

Last but not least, to my Enlisted, NCO’s, and especially my Officers. I hope everything works in your favor, no matter what happens. I hope to see you all expand your horizons and get new opportunities in the future.

Royal Guard

You are among the best group of people I had to work with, I wish I could stay longer but unfortunately I'm heading off

Finally

Those who I did not name, do not feel forgotten. I merely have the brain capacity of a goldfish overdosing on glue. I will still vibe on the server from time to time like I said, but for now;

“My time has come, you must continue your journey, without me” 

-Oogway

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

Gonna miss you Dank, we don't discuss my Illegal promotion!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

😞 gonna miss interacting with you.....  although we still gonna watch Anime right?

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

I will never forget when you came to purge when I was a MAJ to see how you accomplish what I couldn’t and I’m proud of you we have a lot of good memories in purge I will brevet forget promoting you to Officer I’m Purge you I can say you are one of the best people I have met for my time here on Imperial to a lot have come and gone from Purge but you stayed to help better the battalion even though I wasn’t there for the rest of your journey just know I watched through the sidelines and saw you grow and the more you grew the more of a great leader you have become in my opinion you were by far the best purge I have seen I wish you the best of luck in life bro- Scorch or as you know Rex,Mason,Soap 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

Best of luck to you! 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

I'll miss you man!!! ✊ you'll always be expected into purge anytime!!!!

Best high command so far!! ✊✊ 

No one can be as good as you!!!✊✊✊✊

(Let me know if where you're ready to play rocket league or something like that brother)

Also don't forget I still need to take you to therapy!!!!✊✊✊✊

9ae20997d8cc1ea5235f47751a079e89.jpg

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

First High IQ & Best!!! Gonna miss you dank 

• Dislike 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Thanks for all the great memories and believing I could be a command member. You've taught me everything I know and I owe my command position to you. Good luck in the future and I hope we can keep in touch. You'll always be remembered as the Highest Inquisitor (LOL).

Much Love, 

Vertigo

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 10/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, its Dank said:

My OG Purge Boi's: Sawick, Buk, Given, Divine, and trace.

I cannot thank you guys enough. You guys were there when I first enlisted into the battalion as well as the server. I’ve watched all of you grow in IF as well as other battalions and I’m grateful to be able to call you guys my friends, you all mean the world to me. #PurgeBois

991C50AB-F8FC-432F-BBAA-A902A1B72FE0.gif.f7ad6002821a8b0a271e8e5b95db601b.gif

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png