17 members have voted

1. 1. Should MazuzaM be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: MazuzaM

What is your steam name?: Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520927466

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MazuzaM#2691

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, i was a Moderator in a danktown server for roughly a month 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I started around March/May 2021

What date did you make your forums account? July 23 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CET

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
When I joined the server for the first time i was very confused, I didnt know anyone so I was uncofortable because I really didn't know with who i could have played, I decided to read the MOTD and understand the basics of the server, I really have to say that at first impression I didn't like the server so much. After a couple weeks playing here in GL i met PryingTree and we became great friends, he explained to me a lot of thing about the server and how to play in a proper way. Some time after, after meeting a lot of new friends that im still playing with today i became intrested in the Staff position but unfortunately i didn't know how to join them. I got told that forums existed so i created this account, i never posted much till i Joined RnD a couple weeks ago. In august i finally decided to join the Staff team but unfortunately i made a racist messed up joke (The joke in question was: "You are under arrest for being too black" to a bugged EOI) and i got banned for a week. I have to say that i was complaining on Forums about this ban but when I got told that Staff are GL Symbol and they had to keep the community clear and safe from this kind of discriminations i decided to accept the ban. After 39 days I decided to take the step to Staff applications and i should be accepted for my
-Activity
-Changes (Becoming a diffrent person)
-Knowledge of the rules

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone is MRDMing and after taking the sit he starts cursing at me i would try to calm him down by making him know the situation and give me time to check what actually happend and explaining him that cursing isn't going to solve the situation, if he keeps cursing at me i would call a superior, explain the situation to him and ask him to ban the Player for 5 days and warn him for: MRDM x(Number of people killed) and Disprect.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I would say that arguing isn't the solution, its just a method to get in trouble and could ruin someone day, i would ask each of them what happend giving talk priority in the proper order (For talk priority i mean saying who is the one to speak first), from the reporter to the victim.
If they keep talking over the player that have priority speak i would gag them and then ungag when it would've been theur turn.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
If a player doesnt care about his punishment i couldnt really do anything i would explain to him that everyone wants to have fun, tell him to be a good player like anyone else, I would also say that he should care about his punishment and play properly because if he continued breaking the rules he would have got in serious trouble. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 
In this situation i would ask the reporter if he has a clip, if he does i would ask the exploter why did he did that, explain him what is going to happen, then i would call a superior, show him the clip so that he can give a ban for exploting. (There is nothing that explains how much time a person can be banned for Exploting)

Immagine 2021-10-09 143728.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+ Support

>Had a shakey application to start with, but reached out to me and asked for feedback.

>Was polite and professional throughout our conversation 

>Has previous mod experience

>Started playing around the same time I did. 

Edited by FBI-01
He fixed up his application

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

8 hours ago, FBI-01 said:

+ Support

>Had a shakey application to start with, but reached out to me and asked for feedback.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

is so mingy +support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

3 minutes ago, Goodman said:

+support
close to minge officer

Lol im already Director of minge forces

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support

instead of getting in consistent trouble like most people will after a warn, you decide to turn your troubled past around and do some good

good written application

Activity??? (i remember saying your name, but i cant remember when though?)

behavior??? (interactions, problem solving issues here and there, ETC)

Then again, behavior will be a big step in staff, activity is a whole other realm i dont like to dwell in, as there are many ways to prove activity.

Edited by Parkland27

7 hours ago, Parkland27 said:

+support

instead of getting in consistent trouble like most people will after a warn, you decide to turn your troubled past around and do some good

good written application

Activity??? (i remember saying your name, but i cant remember when though?)

behavior??? (interactions, problem solving issues here and there, ETC)

Then again, behavior will be a big step in staff, activity is a whole other realm i dont like to dwell in, as there are many ways to prove activity.

If those are questions:
Activity: Im always active (CET as you can see), you may dont see me often because im an RnD SPA/Near to CA and i dont play with foundation classes

Behavior: I did change and Im very familiar with every CI member (Also everyone outside of it)

+support 

Fantastic R&D member. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- support

+Is active

+Great R&D member

-he advertised that racism ban appeal he made on discord when he did get banned for it. 

we all make mistakes though which it's just the fact that you advertised the appeal after you made one that made it neutral not a full +

• Like 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

2 minutes ago, Gordan said:

+/- support

+Is active

+Great R&D member

-he advertised that racism ban appeal he made on discord when he did get banned for it. 

we all make mistakes though which it's just the fact that you advertised the appeal after you made one that made it neutral not a full +

I really appreciate the fact you brought this argument on my apply, I would have put it on my apply but I completely forgot about that.

In that fase guys I was complaining about the ban on discord as well and telling people if they tought it was a fair ban or not. Anyways, I got banned from discord and the guy that banned me told me it was to end conversation and i would’ve been unbanned when the GL ban expired. I actually regret doing that but the only thing i can do is learning from my own mistakes, hope I didn’t give you the wrong idea of me ❤️

On 10/10/2021 at 12:56 AM, FBI-01 said:

+ Support

- He has shown maturity by taking initiative on reports (in his recent forum reports)
- Is active

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+/- support
Everything about you is good in my eyes. 
Active
Nice dude
Know his stuff.
But that warn for racism. I understand the situation but if you tried to get it appealed and it did not go through there must have been a reason for it. I'm just not sure how I feel about it I would have to be given more information about the whole situation and it was fairly recent. Other then that I think you would be a good staff member.

On 10/9/2021 at 12:02 PM, Cogs said:

+Support

Mazuzam is active, dedicated, and overall an amazing member of the server. He would be an awesome staff member!

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH