What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:146071761

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
LT Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:
Chief Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Cheez/Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I could help medical improve by running trainings for fellow MO's as well as the enlisted and NCO's of the medical battalion. I could also include the officers of the battalion in this trainings and have them assist me on making the enlisted in the regiment even more well trained and better prepared to help the rest of the ship. Another way that I planned on improving the battalion was running a lot more tryouts to help the battalion grow. I would also include a quota for the Naval MO's to make sure that they are doing their job and helping out with the battalion to the best of their ability. I would also make sure that all MO's know what is expected of them and to make sure that they are able to function with the task given to them. I would also encourage activity within the medical ranks as well as the MO's. Another way I can help is by advising the battalion on what they are doing well in as well as giving them ideas that they could improve on to help them function more as a battalion. I could also use this to help the medical command by giving them ways on how they could improve the battalion and make it fun for their enlisted troopers to make them want to stay in the branch. I could also help by taking some of the responsibilities that the command team has so that it helps with some of the pressure that they have.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I can be trusted with this position because I am very active on the server and get on everyday for a couple hours or so. I also believe that I have tremendous leadership abilities with my experiences as a Naval supervisor as well when I was an NCO for the medical branch when I first joined the server. Using these experiences I could successfully advise the medical command team on how to keep the battalion alive and how to make it flourish. I also have an abundance of knowledge on how medical works on the server and am more then willing to help anyone that has questions about it. I also know what its like being in medical firsthand because as stated before I was an NCO in the medical branch when I first joined the server. With this experience not only can I help the MO's that we have but I can also help the enlisted out with new knowledge and ideas about the branch. With this said experience training the incoming MO's and members of the battalion wont be hard for me.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank because I want to help the medical command make the battalion fun for everyone in general. My ultimate goal is to help the battalion as well as help MO the best I can and help it grow. With there only being two MO's including myself my ultimate goal is to help us grow and to get the naval enlisted to want to join MO when they are able to. I also enjoy the passive rp that we do in medical and want to do more trainings to help the battalion have fun and to have them entertained. I also love the command team that medical has and would love to help them improve medical and make it fun for everyone and cause more people to want to join the battalion.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
My purpose if selected as CMO would be to assist medicals command team in making sure that the battalion is running as good as possible. I would also be tasked to enforce the rules and policies of the medical SOP. My job is to also make sure the MO's and medical NCO's and Officers are doing their jobs with tryouts, sims, and trainings. I would also be in charge of the training of all MO's and making sure they are doing their task that I give them and their tryout quotas. My job is to also assist medical command and to improve their ideas as well as give my own. Lastly, my job would be to handle situations that need to be handled if no other medical with the correct rank are on.

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

10 hours ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Medical Needs a CMO

+Great guy very active

+Take the MO job very serious 

Boomer is 100% the best for this Job

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/9/2021 at 12:32 AM, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Medical Needs a CMO

+Great guy very active

Does more tryouts then most medical

Edited by fatbob

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

On 10/9/2021 at 12:33 PM, Mystery RHC said:

+1

+/- Semi active

+been MO for a long time

+has lifted Medical up a lot

+Best and only choice for CMO

Good Luck Boomer i hope you get it.

Shore Major Kurt Naval Captain Josef

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 10/8/2021 at 9:32 PM, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Medical Needs a CMO

+Great guy very active

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 10/8/2021 at 11:32 PM, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Medical Needs a CMO

+Great guy very active

Good luck BOOMER!

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

On 10/9/2021 at 6:32 AM, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+Medical Needs a CMO

+Great guy very active

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

Accepted

Congrats in reaching this position!! Contact me(Kallus/Cheez)
for your training and whitelist

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic