This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain 

In-Game Name: Deathboy 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526360321

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I should be promoted to the rank of captain because, I have been in low command for some time now and i have trued doing the best I can at all times and when I don’t do the best I improve on that so I can be a better low command member, I want to better help with out Pd Command and Pd with whatever needs help, I want to make sure those who deserve a supervisor position get it, I want to make sure when I’m on and there hasn’t been a meeting in a while I can host one so more people have a chance of getting promoted, I want to make sure those who deserve a promotion get a promotion and I want to make sure the people who do bad things get the punishment they deserve, I feel like getting the rank of captain will help  me better help out the other command members and Finally I want to get to high command and this is just one step closer.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

- who ever reads this i hope you have not a good day but a great day.

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

6 hours ago, King said:

+Support

-Mature

-Active

-Nice

-Good Luck

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 10/9/2021 at 7:55 AM, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-Active

-Trusting

-Mature

-Kind 

-Deserving 

Good luck Deathboy!

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 10/9/2021 at 7:55 AM, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-Active

-Trusting

-Mature

-Kind 

-Deserving 

Good luck Deathboy!

All I’d say is semi active on Pd bust still 

+support

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Will locked this topic