soup95's Trial Moderator Application.! V1!. - Denied

soup95

What is your in-game name?: soup95 

What is your steam name?: soup95 

What is your steam ID?:  U:1:970436371 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No not on GMOD but other places yes.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1-2 Weeks ago. (PS I stop playing for like a year or so but I try my Hardest  to be active every day now.) 

What date did you make your forums account?   March 7th 2020 (PS maybe 2019 I don't really know though so yeah it is 2020.)  

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold Rank.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.png.d84c41b2771658802794201afd91ed28.png4 Warns No Bans or active warns as of RN.

Have you donated?   Yes I have donated for 21 credits for Gold Rank.  

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone:   EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I should deserve staff because I play on the server everyday now and I love playing here on GamingLight Police RP I get along with all the other staff members I accept punishment and don't lie about anything here on the server I don't brag or complain here on the forums I love everysingle person here on the community fourms and TeamSpeak -TS and I think that everyone is equal and nice no matter what they are doing and I find the staff members and regular community members Funny, Kind, Respectful, and just nice straight up here on the community and fourms and I like playing along with other's and staff members and I don't care if im playing with a Staff Member or not because you should follow the MOTD/Rules of the server and not worry about Staff or not because you need to follow the rules or you get warned or banned.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would warn them for RDMing or ban them for like 24 or 12 hours for Staff Disrespect and RDMing depending on the situation because if they dont cuss alot like only 5 times for a spand of 5-10 minutes ill warn them but also the RDMing too because 3 warns and you get bannes so yeah.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

Edited by soup95

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• soup95 changed the title to soup95's Trial Moderator Application.! V1!.

-Support

You look like a great guy and I have seen you on PD. You seem like great kid but you gotta fix and improve somethings before you become staff which is:

Warnings (Looking you were warned 3 days ago, I would wait month or 2 to recover from that)

Mass RDM question, I would highly recommend reviewing the staff handbook and the format as there is a lot of vital information there.

Other then that you got chances, good luck man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

minisigforums.webp

-Support

-  You look like a great guy and I have seen you on PD.

-  Warnings (Looking you were warned 3 days ago, I would wait month or 2 to recover from that)

-  You have just got back I would say that you should wait sometime and then apply for staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

You look like a great guy and I have seen you on PD. You seem like great kid but you gotta fix and improve somethings before you become staff which is:

Warnings (Looking you were warned 3 days ago, I would wait month or 2 to recover from that)

Mass RDM question, I would highly recommend reviewing the staff handbook and the format as there is a lot of vital information there.

I was playing with you earlier as your 'Grand Mafia Hitman'. I had a good time with you, and you are laid back. As stated above- you need more time on the server. But if you stay on the right path, you could get staff pretty easy. Good luck dude!

4 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

-Support

-  Warnings (Looking you were warned 3 days ago, I would wait month or 2 to recover from that)

-  You have just got back I would say that you should wait sometime and then apply for staff

19 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

-Support

Just do everything what it says here ^^ and then you should be good!

I wish you good luck!! ❤

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support

go a few weeks with no warns and ill gladly +Support, it seems like youre a good guy its just the warns kill the app. Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1