Allow Branch HCMD to BL From Their Donator Classes. - Accepted [Completed]

Sixx

What are you suggesting? - Allowing Branch HCMD to Blacklist Players from their donator classes (ie: Allowing Sec HCMD To BL people from Security Heavy, Nu7 HCMD To BL people from Goliath and Enforcer, Etc) 

How would this change better the server? - Allows Branch HCMD To moderate mingy players on their own classes more effectively. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possibly a corrupt HCMD could cause more damage, however with all the other powers they have I see this as a drop in the bucket. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - HCMD and the branches they are in charge of. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Nah

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I thought this was already a thing. That you could authorize blacklists from donor jobs if ppl minged on them

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I thought this was already a thing. That you could authorize blacklists from donor jobs if ppl minged on them

I'm pretty sure, At least from what I know, Is that I can request a BL but I would rather be able to just be able to do it myself as it can take awhile to find a SA+ to actually administer the BL. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support

Honestly thought this was already a thing, quite surprised it isn't!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Sixx said:

I'm pretty sure, At least from what I know, Is that I can request a BL but I would rather be able to just be able to do it myself as it can take awhile to find a SA+ to actually administer the BL. 

Just dm me if you ever need it for the time being

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I think you might not be able to cause it's something purchased and usually things bought in order to be taken away need to go through management.

However +Support I consent to letting sixx perma blacklist me

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I dunno what smt thinks about this since they are donator stuff..but there should be something to at least prevent someone that is HEAVILY minging to hop on a class until their blacklist is added

+Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+Support ngl if a person is minging on a e11 level 100 job or a silver job i want that person off as soon as i get a mention of it if im on game not wait for a high ranking admin which could take a few minutes

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 1 year later...