Josef's Medical Officer Application

Mystery RHC

What is your ingame name?: Josef

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107835195

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Commander 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cheez / Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can teach Medical how to do surgery add more RP into Medical as a lot of medical RP is bland right now and get more members into medical. I can be active almost everyday and host Medical sims, Trainings, Tryouts, and combat sims.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am currently Commander in naval so I'm already in a position of leadership.  I have a lot of experience with Medical RP.  I'm experienced in commanding and Leading and have been medical on many other servers. Do more passive RP as well as it doesn't happen often. Medical only has 2 MO's as well.

Why do you want this rank?: To help medical with tryouts and to help them with Passive RP situations Host sims, Help Resolve Issues in Medical. And also help enlisted rise though the ranks

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To Oversee the Medical Branch. Make sure they are doing there jobs and help out the ranks who need assistance. 

Edit: I'm going to address this head on. Yes i did revive a strike in naval . I'm reapplying because MO barley have anyone and  my strike had nothing to do with MO. I have learned my lesson and got the strike appealed. i don't think it should be held to me for the rest of my time on the server/naval other people don't have their mistakes held to them in naval. I'm hoping that those who read this app are fair and understanding.

Edited by Mystery RHC
  • Like 1

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

- support 

-Was striked in the past and Removed from MO cause of the Strike in the past

- his strike was just appealed so to go from appealing it right into making another MO application doesn't sit well with me

Good luck though  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

2 hours ago, Reddington said:

+ Support

-he is a good naval

-is serious

-i dont think that a strike in the past is a good enough reson to not letting him get back again because he clearly shows commitment

While he was striked, Josef has shown an improvement in how he acts and handles situations. He also shows dedication to wanting MO, and I feel most people would give up after getting striked and stripped of their specialty. Josef, however, isn't one to give up.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

Big + Support

+ Extremely Active

+ Dedicated to naval

+ Well respected person

+ Idk what he got striked for, i just read some mention it. Just because you get striked for something, should not mean that you have to be looked down upon, strikes are just ways to alert somebody about stuff where you may need to improve. Either way, i see Josef on everyday (i dont see any flaws), he is definitely ready & deserves this position.

Goodluck Josef!

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav
Needed colors :)

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

3 minutes ago, 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav said:

Big + Support

+ Extremely Active

+ Dedicated to naval

+ Well respected person

+ Idk what he got striked for, i just read some mention it. Just because you get striked for something, should not mean that you have to be looked down upon, strikes are just ways to alert somebody about stuff where you may need to improve. Either way, i see Josef on everyday (i dont see any flaws), he is definitely ready & deserves this position.

Goodluck Josef!

+support

I was in naval and josef is very dedicated and active. Even though he got striked i was striked as well and got it appealed, i think that him applying right after his appeal shows his motivation to be a medical officer.

- im also in medical and we have a lack of MO's helping us out so i think josef is fit enough for the job and would be very helpful

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

On 10/8/2021 at 7:05 PM, Reddington said:

+ Support

-he is a good naval

-is serious

-i dont think that a strike in the past is a good enough reson to not letting him get back again because he clearly shows commitment

Red has said this perfectly, having one strike shouldn't stop you from getting opportunities which you would be a good fit for. Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:05 PM, Reddington said:

+ Support

-he is a good naval

-is serious

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

On 10/8/2021 at 2:05 PM, Reddington said:

+ Support

-he is a good naval

-is serious

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

On 10/8/2021 at 4:29 PM, 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav said:

Big + Support

+ Extremely Active

+ Dedicated to naval

+ Well respected person

Goodluck Josef!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 10/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, Proteus said:

While he was striked, Josef has shown an improvement in how he acts and handles situations. He also shows dedication to wanting MO, and I feel most people would give up after getting striked and stripped of their specialty. Josef, however, isn't one to give up.

Agreed. 

Josef is finally picking a specialty, thank god.

+ Support

Edited by M A N D O

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 10/8/2021 at 4:29 PM, 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav said:

Big + Support

+ Extremely Active

+ Dedicated to naval

+ Well respected person

Goodluck Josef!

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 10/8/2021 at 1:05 PM, Reddington said:

+ Support

-he is a good naval

-is serious

Good luck josef

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

Accepted

Come speak to me (Cheez/Kallus) for your training and WL.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic