I Hope for forgiveness- Denied

The Moose

Steam Name: Themoose

SteamID: Im sorry I cannot find it..

Ingame Name: Themoose

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Community Blacklist - Multiple racism incidents / Continued Mass Toxicity / Mass Mingling 

Dispute: I just wanted to get a shot at being able to play on the servers again. I apologize for my actions and will not do it again. Please consider giving me a chance to have fun on the server. If there is anything that I can do to make it up I will. Thanks for considering.

25 minutes ago, The Moose said:

Steam Name: Themoose

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9141839

Ingame Name: Themoose

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Community Blacklist - Multiple racism incidents / Continued Mass Toxicity / Mass Mingling 

Dispute: I just wanted to get a shot at being able to play on the servers again. I apologize for my actions and will not do it again. Please consider giving me a chance to have fun on the server. I'll take ownership of everything I did even though some of it was not 100% accurate. If there is anything that I can do to make it up I will. Thanks for considering.

i dont think you can appeal a community blacklist 

it ain't slick or smart to get banned for a lot of stuff and come back after 6 months or a year and say i am sorry for what i did just cause it been so long or people forgot 

-support 

You know what you did and you should respect your actions 

these were your punishment's https://gyazo.com/cf9703d2c7aa1bccab03a4aef0779602

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||