General Suggestion - Buff Auger [Completed]

Yato Sensei

-support i think its good as they way it is 

i don't mind to get a little bit more ammo in a mag 

but dmg buff is decent 

and we will have to wait and see if its good or bad in behalf of the weapons damage on the server and the big shift that we have   

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

*NOTE*

I've changed the damage values to represent the ones AFTER the 40% damage debuff to all weapons. Auger is currently THE worst LMG, together with the PKM. It takes around 25 - 33 bullets to kill someone that is at ~375 hp depending on where you shoot them.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support

At the moment the Behemoth job in Nu7 is very underpowered and the Auger is very unreliable, a buff to damage and clip size is a very much needed buff. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

5 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support

At the moment the Behemoth job in Nu7 is very underpowered and the Auger is very unreliable, a buff to damage and clip size is a very much needed buff. 

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

+Support

It does 13 DMG, Lmaoooooo. Security Enlisteds shitty pistol does more.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

It does 13 DMG, Lmaoooooo. Security Enlisteds shitty pistol does more.

This. Hey, those pistols were fun to shoot.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

31 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

This. Hey, those pistols were fun to shoot.

Switching to +Support 

After the debuff when I shoot the auger I feel like I am using a pistol in call of duty zombies on round 100

• Laughing 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

*NOTE 2*

Since the damage values keep getting changed up, I've generalized the post so it can be flexible if further changes occur.
Auger still sits at the bottom of damage dealing LMGs.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 10/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, LucarioKing said:

Not goona lie. Why would like to buff the Auger? I like the idea, but that's only for Behemoths It already has good damage, good fire rate, and really good clips size. I think this is extremely unnecessary.

- Support

What is the point if I can't use it LOL.

(P.S what they nerf about?)

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

• 2 months later...