• No

In-game name: Nebel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73286407

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st Commander, SF CS AM

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1,264 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a lot I was a really big lore nerd in Middle school

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: to do SIMs and stuff

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: BC I don't mess around with responsibilities entrusted to me

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Nope

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Nope

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship:

An Imperial senator tours the ISD with his/her most trusted senate guards, the senate guards turn and kill the senator and call in a rebel blockade runner and combat ensues.

Off ship:
Before the event starts have a hidden rebel ship get close to the ship and have the ISD's naval detachment scan the ship and finds out it is smuggling military grade turbolasers to the rebellion and have it get shot down by the ISD onto hoth and send in the ISD's compliment of troops to secure the turbolasers for extraction.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [target]  rw_sw_e11 (for myself pretty sure it is ^ for target)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [target] models/player/bunny/imperial_501_revision/501_commander.mdl (same thing as with giving weapon)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by NebelFir

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+support, the event ideas seem pretty good, you're dedicated to the server and have pre-existing trust as you are a Commander of the 501st. Your knowledge seems good, and I think you have what it takes to become a GM with your knowledge of the server and experience as a Commander. Good luck!

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

1 hour ago, Jintao said:

+support, the event ideas seem pretty good, you're dedicated to the server and have pre-existing trust as you are a Commander of the 501st. Your knowledge seems good, and I think you have what it takes to become a GM with your knowledge of the server and experience as a Commander. Good luck!

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

1 hour ago, Jintao said:

God Speed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

6 hours ago, Jintao said:

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

6 hours ago, Jintao said:

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

9 hours ago, Jintao said:

+ support

- active

- no warns 

- trusted and good event ideas

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

On 10/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, Jintao said:

+ Gamemasters are needed

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 10/9/2021 at 12:08 AM, Jintao said:

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat