Janitor Bills Ban- Denied

C.R.A.Y.O.L.A

1. Steam Name: Chaos Insargency

2. Ingame Name: Janitor Bill/MC PVT Insargency 6346/Purge PVT Chaos SW05

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236455376

4. Ban Length: 2 Days

5. Admin that Banned you: Pheonix

6. Reason for Ban: "LTAP"

7. Dispute: So I don't know why I'm banned for LTAP I may have done funny stuff but literally no one made a staff sit about me or at least until I hopped off. I don't even know what I was even being banned for other than LTAP. So uh can you hit me up on discord explaining the other reason I was banned for LTAP. Chaos Insargency#3857

• Dislike 1

H.E.C.U 

Ltap means Leave the server well in a sit 

I doubt a staff would make the mistake to ban someone for Ltap with out the Said reason being committed 

Ether way. No evidence that states you didn't no evidence saying it is False in the end its just 2 days so just wait it out. 

- support 

Edited by CAO Penguin

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

6 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

Ltap means Leave the server well in a sit 

I doubt a staff would make the mistake to ban someone for Ltap with out the Said reason being committed 

Ether way. No evidence that states you didn't no evidence saying it is False in the end its just 2 days so just wait it out. 

- support 

- Support reason is above

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

-Support and i will explain for you mind to comprehend the rules of the server

1st. In the staff community we dont "Back up each other" when there is a report. We have to be truthful with everyone as in a way this made to everyone in the community so the community can see, and opinion others people point, to see if the community thinks its a valid ban

2nd. As it states in the Motd and pretty much on every single server on GMOD "Ltap Leave to Avoid punishment", is pretty much something that people in gmod do to get off a warn, or a sit, just to not have to deal with it, so in this community its 3 days, other community's, its gone up to 1 week it all depends on the Managers of the server, and Owner

3rd. Saying to staff that there lazy is the worst thing you could say to someone. This people pretty much get off there play time to make this community safe for everyone, and also pretty much something everyone can enjoy including them, but they have to get off there time to help the community. So saying that there lazy people is something as a Trial mod all the way up to a SMT is honestly ridiculous and also childish, And just a heads up calling staff lazy does not prove a point for you, so next time you call people lazy you should think of what they are trying to do as a whole for the community instead of you login-off like you stated. 

All and all honestly you should never be saying people are lazy, as some people that you are calling lazy, maybe they will become JMT and even SMT and one day you will be remembered of this exact time, thats all i have to say and honestly good luck but what you said in the comment above its just childish. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars