• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Orin  

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176837362

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 18 (permission from Chief Will to Apply)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

I believe that I should become a lieutenant because of the hard work and dedication I have put forth and forward to improve our police department as a supervisor and the only logical next step to continue my journey throughout the department as a whole is to become part of our excellent command team and begin helping on a more intimate and in depth level. I stay as active as possible in-game and I pride myself on being a friendly and productive member of the community. In the server currently I strive to make all the departments I am enlisted in a positive environment and welcome to all that may be interesting or joined. I have many leadership qualities that would be very desirable to the department's command team and I'm sure some of you in the field have witnessed this. Whichever way this application goes I will be content to be serving along all my colleagues and just having a great time!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

8 minutes ago, Vader said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Helpful

Would be a great fit!

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Major +SUPPORT!!

-I've seen you for a LONG ass time now dude. You are an OG.

-You know your stuff, and would be a great fit for PD Command. 

-I don't get to spend enough time with you bro. 😞

-he betrayed Soap, so he might be workin for Makarov... 🧐

Good luck bro, (doubt you will need it) you would benefit us all so much as a LT. ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Active

Friendly

Helpful

Would be a great fit!
Knows command things

• Like 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/7/2021 at 9:59 PM, Mazgrid said:

Major +SUPPORT!!

-I've seen you for a LONG ass time now dude. You are an OG.

-You know your stuff, and would be a great fit for PD Command. 

-I don't get to spend enough time with you bro. 😞

-he betrayed Soap, so he might be workin for Makarov... 🧐

Good luck bro, (doubt you will need it) you would benefit us all so much as a LT. ❤️

Good luck 

• Like 1

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy