Ban Appeal

mikey12

Steam Name: mikey

SteamID: 76561198804657777

Ingame Name: mikey12

Ban Length:  7 days

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: i was banned for rascism

Dispute: i have no clue why i was banned i was in the middle of CI training and my game lagged than it said "bannned 1week rascism"
you can ask my trainer lee i have worked hard for CI training so i dont see why i would do something racist to get me banned it would be nice if someone can look into this and see why i was banned thank you.

image_2021-10-06_103838.png

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 minutes ago, mikey12 said:

Steam Name: mikey

SteamID: 76561198804657777

Ingame Name: mikey12

Ban Length:  7 days

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: i was banned for rascism

Dispute: i have no clue why i was banned i was in the middle of CI training and my game lagged than it said "bannned 1week rascism"
you can ask my trainer lee i have worked hard for CI training so i dont see why i would do something racist to get me banned it would be nice if someone can look into this and see why i was banned thank you.

image_2021-10-06_103838.png

I didn’t see him do any racism when he escaped as d boy or in training. That’s all I can tell. But there was other guy who did racism and was ban for 1 week a short while ago before this guy got ban to. Might be console’s fault.

The best Lee. 😉

5 minutes ago, Lee said:

I didn’t see him do any racism when he escaped as d boy or in training. That’s all I can tell. But there was other guy who did racism and was ban for 1 week a short while ago before this guy got ban to. Might be console’s fault

I've yet to see Console ban the wrong person as it's part of our language filter and targets by STEAM ID, not name. His ID is STEAM_0:1:422196024. Someone will check logs and be able to determine what was said.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer