Corvus - Baast Taeko's Officer App

Pilot 66

Squadron Leader (Officer) Format:

What is your In Game Name? Head Agent Baast Taeko IF9

What is your In Current Rank? Head Agent

What is your Agent Name? Baast Taeko

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? For about 2months (56days)

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
I want to become an officer because i believe i can inspire others to join IF by making sure all the enlisted/nco's doesn't minge or do anything they shouldn't do. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]
I could assist the IF command by doing what i am being told and to do it the best way i possibly can. Also by helping them with smaller tasks so that they can focus on the bigger tasks, and so they don't get "bombarded" with questions or other things. 

How many strikes do you have?
I have no strikes

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.
Yes i do. I have experience from other servers at the rank of captain of a "police force" on one server, branch commander on one and "junior high command". Where i got the experience is no-where to be found because the servers died. I demoted myself from being branch commander to vice commander because i felt overwhelmed.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 
I am good at being the "nice officer", the guy you can come to to talk about your problems. Which is helpful because if : (example) Enlisted Bob here is too "scared" to ask anyone higher ranking something, he might quit IF.
 I am also good at making sure everything is as it should be; being the "little helper" if you could say that. I've spent x amount of hours being the "police force" of servers so i could bring more order if needed.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

I fully understand.

[NOTE : I'm not really good at writing, i bring much to the table... but i'm just not good at writing it out / pinpointing it on the spot (because of my diagnoses mostly).]
[If you need to ask me anything / if you need more info, feel free to dm me on discord] 

Edited by Pilot 66

10 hours ago, Pilot 66 said:

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
I want to become an officer because i believe i can inspire others to join IF by making sure all the enlisted/nco's doesn't minge or do anything they shouldn't do. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]
I could assist the IF command by doing what i am being told and to do it the best way i possibly can. Also by helping them with smaller tasks so that they can focus on the bigger tasks, and so they don't get "bombarded" with questions or other things. 

Word count was not hit on theses two questions which shows a lack of effort. You’ve just come off of ROA and would like to see more of you to make a decision 

You have past experience leading and know how to take control of a situation. Your approachable and from what I’ve seen your somewhat helpful. 

+/-1 for me

• Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 10/6/2021 at 2:40 AM, TheRiceMan said:

Word count was not hit on theses two questions which shows a lack of effort. You’ve just come off of ROA and would like to see more of you to make a decision 

You have past experience leading and know how to take control of a situation. Your approachable and from what I’ve seen your somewhat helpful. 

+/-1 for me

Just like Rice said you did just come back from ROA and word count was not hit so it'll be a neutral from me too

I do believe you could be a good officer though just become more active and a little more effort!

good luck!

• Like 1

SSL Nozel Silva IF5

Pending

Please improve your activity in the coming days.

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 10/5/2021 at 9:53 PM, Gatts_Gattsuu said:

+support

- Has experience on other servers

- Sounds like a nice person 

- Sounds like an easy person to talk to

Good luck on becoming an officer 👍

+ Support

I think you are +Active

+ Mature

+ Very disrespectful

+ Does not minge

Goodluck 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-Accepted-
promoted during naval mission by Rax and I.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png