1. 1. Do you think i should be a SO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?:Shadow

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:SO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would make sure that Shock is running as smoothly as possible because I used to be a former Shock. I would also make sure DT is running as smoothly and cool as possible. I can improve it by helping them and tryouts and doing sims as well as guarding brig and bcp. I would host daily tryouts for Shock and DT to increase the numbers they have. I am willing to learn and adapt to help improve the battalion whenever it requires it.

Why should you be trusted with this position?I should be trusted because I used to have prior command experience. I should be trusted because I used to oversee a battalion by giving my opinions on matters. I would also help out the battalions by helping the battalions  by doing tryouts and sims with them. I would also help oversee the enlisted and nco’s and after one week of me observing i would give my recommendation on who should be demoted/promoted/given a strike.

Why do you want this rank? I want this rank because I would like to help increase Shock and DT’s  Numbers and would do tryouts and sim’s daily. I do Not like people breaking rules and being minges. I also would love to work with these battalions on a daily basis. I want to work with them so we can be number 1. We are one of the most important Battalions.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes Sir

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My reason To be a SO is to watch over the battalions and make sure no one is minging on. My other reason to be a SO and watch over these battalions is to make sure their arrests are valid same with their RFA’s. 

Edited by NightmareKing817

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• DT CMDR AX4 changed the title to Shadow's Application for SO

+/- support 

- Honestly there are alot of people applying for SO not everyone going to get the role and I feel Shadow is just too new and too inexpensive for SO 

- some one else deserves it more  

+ with that being said would he make a good SO I think so in the future. 

+ good application 

Good Luck! 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

49 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

- Honestly there are alot of people applying for SO not everyone going to get the role and I feel Shadow is just too new and too inexpensive for SO 

- some one else deserves it more  

+ with that being said would he make a good SO I think so in the future. 

+ good application 

Good Luck! 

-support, there's a lot of SO applications up right now, and whilst I think you are an amazing candidate, there are so many other candidates that have got more experience, and proved themselves more. I think you'd be great for a specialty, but SO is not the one for you at the moment due to how much it is in demand.

• Like 1

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/5/2021 at 12:48 PM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Every time I've seen him he has been doing great.
Good guy.
Seems to really want the job.

Best of Luck!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support

+ Active

+ Dedicated to naval

+ Has leading experience 

There may be other applicants lol, but i see you online way more than them, some of the applicants names does not even sound familiar aha so goodluck Shadow.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Head of Staff

-Support

As the Commander of one of the branches this player would be directly involved with, from my experiences with this player I do not believe they would be a good fit for SO.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander