Scout Aim's Officer Application

Lil GangBang

What is your In Game Name? Samuel

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? 

Scout Aim

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 1 Month

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? I want to become an Inferno Squad Officer for one reason responsibility. I learning new thing and strive to be a better person and asset to a team and battalion. Becoming an officer is a big step with a ton on responsibilities but with that you learn a ton of things that you didn't know about that are happening behind the scene. I want to be a better leader and be a person people can strive to be like and act like because of the professionalism I try to keep up. I want to be a asset that this battalion can think about seriously and move up in the ranks. I want to put the knowledge I have in my everyday life and be able to portray this in to this Role Play Battalion. To sum up what was previously said, I want to be an Officer so I can have more responsibility and be able to be a bigger role model in this battalion. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  With this rank I cant help Inferno Squad Command with a couple of things, to keep Chain of Command enforced, as well as to keep putting ideas up for this battalion. I will enforce the rules put over us by Inferno Squad Command. As a Inferno Squad Officer I will keep those underneath me in check and preform training as much as I can to make us a more lethal force. I will boost our numbers by doing more tryouts than I've already done and setting the expectation of myself as well as my fellow Inferno Agents high and making sure I meet or surpass that expectation 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? I only have experience leading as an Non-Commissioned Officer.  

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

Real life examples and scenarios.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I do.

Edited by Lil GangBang

• Lil GangBang changed the title to Scout Aim's Officer Application

You’ve shown exceptional leadership and the ability to help new people very well in the last few weeks. You follow orders straight away without hesitation and you’re an active NCO. All I’m saying is it’s a massive +1 from me. 
good luck soldier. 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

12 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

You’ve shown exceptional leadership and the ability to help new people very well in the last few weeks. You follow orders straight away without hesitation and you’re an active NCO. All I’m saying is it’s a massive +1 from me. 
good luck soldier. 

Good luck ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

17 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

good luck soldier. 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Accepted

Please speak to a HSL+ for training

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png