1. 1. Should I be made a TGM?

• Absolutely
    • Ewww no

In-game name:
Theta (501st & Staff), Crimson (ST)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:167508049

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:
JTO Lieutenant Colonel (501st), Sergeant (ST)

Have you donated to the server?:
Yes. I am currently Apprentice rank.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
Nope.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
Nope.

How much time do you have on the server?:
As of writing this application, 16.875 days (about 405 hours)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
I am pretty well versed in Star Wars lore (yes, I am a big nerd). For instance, did you know that the genre of music the infamous Cantina Band from A New Hope is called "Jizz"?

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I was a GM before and I had to resign to focus on life. As of now though I am in a much better position to be a GM again and I am eager to start hosting fun SIMs and events again!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I was a GM before (Tick IV) so I am aware of how a GM should conduct themselves as well as how to host SIMs and events. I am also a Senior Moderator and a former Vice Commander. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes, previously as a GM and as a staff member.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
I am fully aware of how a GM works and how to do such work.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On Ship:
During our last refueling stop, Rebel Saboteurs boarded our ship and stowed away. They have disabled our hyperdrive and set a beacon for the Rebel Fleet to swoop in and finish us off. We must defend our ship from our attackers while our hyperdrive is repaired. From here the Rebels would assault the ship, trying to interfere with whoever is repairing (likely Havoc) and cause general mayhem. Eventually, the Rebels would make one final push before being beaten back. From here our hyperdrive would come online and the choice would fall to the highest ranking on to either A) enter emergency hyperspace to escape destruction or B) risk destruction of the ISD to squash the Rebel forces.

Off Ship:
Imperial Reconnaissance units have found an active Rebel staging area located deep inside the forests of Endor. Utilizing VTOL gunships and Imperial dropships, we will descend upon the traitors and eliminate them. Once arriving on planet, the Rebels will activate anti-aircraft guns, blowing any VTOLs out of the skies. From there, a Jedi Master and his Rebel Elites will harass the ground forces, keeping them away from the AA guns and main base as long as possible, eventually being defeated and allowing our forces to set timed charges on the base, setting them off as they use dropships to cruise back to the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
I do know how. Example (excuse me for not knowing the exact pathing):
!give theta tl40
!give SIM keys
!give Rebel M45
!give @ tfa_fists

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
As before, I do, I am just not familiar with exact pathing without being in game.
!model theta (model pathing)
!model SIM (model pathing)
!model @ (model pathing)
!unmodel @ 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
I have.

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support, Theta has been a GM before without any issue (from what I know), the application is great, the ideas are ideas that I would definitely be eager to see in action. As Theta has experience in staff before there is no doubting his ability to use ULX, and as he has also been a GM before then I imagine his knowledge in how to host an event is solid. I see nothing negative in this application and think Theta should be accepted.

• Thanks 1

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

+support, Theta has been a GM before without any issue (from what I know), the application is great, the ideas are ideas that I would definitely be eager to see in action. As Theta has experience in staff before there is no doubting his ability to use ULX, and as he has also been a GM before then I imagine his knowledge in how to host an event is solid. I see nothing negative in this application and think Theta should be accepted.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

Good Luck Theta!

• Thanks 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

4 hours ago, Jintao said:

Yes

• Thanks 1

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

10 hours ago, Jintao said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

15 hours ago, Jintao said:

@ThetaYOU GET MY 500TH POST!

• Heart-Eyes 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 10/4/2021 at 11:16 AM, Jintao said:

• Thanks 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/4/2021 at 7:16 AM, Jintao said:

+support aswell

• Thanks 1

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:16 PM, Jintao said:

God Speed!

• Like 2

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/4/2021 at 7:16 AM, Jintao said:

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021