Proteus' Security Director Application

Proteus

What is your ingame name?: Proteus

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81020995

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commodore

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

-Well, as an SD, I would be able to help the command members of Shock and DT a lot more than I currently can as an SO. As of typing this, DT currently has one command member. I know managing an entire battalion has to be a lot and as an SD I would be there to assist the DT VCMDR in any way I can. Between roster updates, internal problems, assistance with making decisions, assisting any DT with questions they may have, etc. As an SD, I would be there to help the DT VCMDR and DT as a whole. As for Shock, they have a great command team and I would always be glad to help them with everything I mentioned with DT. I can also be there for Shock and DT to always assist with things that would require a higher rank, if there is nobody with the required rank available. As for SOs, I will make sure that they are always active and engaged with Shock and DT, always doing SIMs, tryouts, and trainings, along with myself. Some ways I could help SOs would be with prizes for things like most tryouts/SIMs/Trainings in a week/month (depending on the prize).

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

- I’ve been a part of Naval and a SO for a while now, and with that I have a lot of experience from my time in both. I’m a Commodore in Naval and although my position of low command is still rather new, I know I have the potential to grow and be an excellent Naval low command member and SD. I’m always open to any criticism and glad to hear about ways I can improve and better myself and I will take that attitude with being an SD too. I have never broken any server rules and I’m a professional person on and off of Naval. I’m always willing to help those that need it and never turn a blind eye towards people. I’m also active and consistent and I believe consistency is important.

Why do you want this rank?:

-I want the job of SD because I’ve truly enjoyed being an SO from day one, and I believe I am fit for the position. I want SOs to be the best they can be and the best way to do that is through becoming the SD. I also want to be able to assist Shock and DT command members with anything they may need assistance with and that requires me to be the SD. I also want to be able to guide current and future SOs and help them become the best they can be. I also want to be able to further assist Shock and DT to help them become the best they can be too.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

-I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

-As an SD, my job is to make sure Shock, DT, and SOs are all performing well and doing what they should be doing. I am to make sure SOs always have something to do regarding their specialties, help keep them organized through weekly assignments/meetings, and handle any issues that may arise between SOs for any reason. I am also there to assist Shock and DT command as needed, as well as make sure the ISD is properly secured at all times.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

28 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+ Love this man 

+Very easy to bring a problem too

+Very active

+Would Fulfill This Job to The Fullest

Proteus would make an amazing SD 100% yes 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Head of Staff

+Support

As command in one of the branches that Proteus would be involved with, I believe he is the best choice out of all the SOs. Best of luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support, Proteus has shown dedication to Naval constantly since I've known him, and has been a fantastic role model to me and countless other Naval members. He's earned every promotion he got, and I think he has more than earned this promotion to Security Director. I see Proteus doing a great job at continuing what Spectre left behind, and keeping Security as a great branch.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/3/2021 at 2:00 PM, GhostReaper_Eod said:

++ Major Support

+ Love this man 

+Very easy to bring a problem too

+Very active

+Would Fulfill This Job to The Fullest

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+1

+ Active

+ Good Leader

+ Has Been in SO for a long time

+ Helps out lower ranks

+ Relaxed Leader

I believe Proteus is the best Option for SD i cant think of a single bad thing about him. Good Luck Proteus i hope you get it.

Shore Major Kurt / Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

5 hours ago, Gatts_Gattsuu said:

++Mega Support++

- Very friendly

- Active

- Good leader

- Always does his job with perfection

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+ Support

• Highly active
  • Highly dedicated to the Security specialty
  • Consummately professional at all times - a model member of Naval
  • Makes himself available/approachable for junior members of Naval
  • Possesses strong leadership qualities that make him an ideal fit as Security Director

Truly the only correct man for the job.

Good luck Proteus!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 10/3/2021 at 11:04 PM, A Frog said:

+Support

As command in one of the branches that Proteus would be involved with, I believe he is the best choice out of all the SOs. Best of luck!

As a command in the other branch proteus would be involved with, I have complete trust that he will do the best he can for both branches. 

Good luck proteus!

On 10/4/2021 at 7:34 PM, Gatts_Gattsuu said:

++Mega Support++

- Very friendly

- Active

- Good leader

- Always does his job with perfection

When I was naval he was so nice and helpful so Good luck my man 」( ̄▽ ̄」)

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Rep

• Active
  • Helpful
  • Hardworking
  • Dedicated
  • Knows the ins and outs of the job

Overall really fit for this position. I haven't seen him in trouble and he always remains professional and helpful while naval.

- Crunch

Edited by alaric

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member