N/A

Job Description: N/A 

Adding Job Weapons: tfa_browningauto5

Remove Job Weapons:  tfa_1887winchester

Job Salary: N/A

Job HP: N/A

Job Armor: N/A

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Job: CI Bio-Engineer

Job Model (Model Paths):

N/A

Job Model Removal (Model Paths):

N/A

Adding Job Weapons: tfa_acr,tfa_remington1858,tfa_dbarrel

Remove Job Weapons:  tfa_vector,tfa_csgo_usp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Job: CI Field Researcher

Job Model (Model Paths): models/csgoanarchist2pm.mdl

Job Model Removal (Model Paths): models/player/hitman_absolution_47_classic.mdl

Adding Job Weapons: tfa_mp5,tfa_csgo_sg556

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728973584&searchtext=CSGO+Anarchist

New Job

New Name of Job :CI R&D Ghost Unit (Lvl: 65)

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/Metal Gear Solid 2/Gurlukovich_Mercenaries/Gurlukovich_Big_Shell.mdl

Job Description:  After demonstrating their importance to the insurgency and Research and Development in their ability to employ SCPs as effective weapons, the upper echelons have permitted them to infiltrate and research on SCPs.

Adding Job Weapons: weapon_physcannon | weapon_doom3_flashlight | tfa_csgo_deagle | | weapon_hdevice | gl_medkit | tfa_mp40 | weapon_scp_966_invis

Remove Job Weapons: N/A

Job Salary: 125

Job HP: 100

Job Armor: 75

Slots: 2

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468382515

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

Seems like a pretty simple Branch Update, but I do have a question about the new job that is being added.

To me, it seems like a glorified version of the Infiltrator, so I don't really see the purpose in adding that new job. What new purpose is it going to serve for CI in general?

I am not knocking this Branch Update at all, but I just wanted more clarification for it.

Of course I am still going to +Support this

EDIT: Fiery just explained to me the concept of the Ghost Unit, and I really like the idea. It will definitely provide the branch with a new strategy for their day-to-day activities.

Edited by Saint :)

Sure

+Support

For everything but that fucking Field Researcher model. It doesn't fit with CI's look or the severs' look at all.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+Support 

Pretty cool 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support

Boy what the hell boy Field Researcher looking like he just came back from a skate park. : ^)

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support

Add cloaker scream to invis job

Secondary swep that tier 3 subs to pokimane

+support

Edited by Cosmic The Italian

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

9 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

Name of Job: CI Field Researcher

Job Model (Model Paths): models/csgoanarchist2pm.mdl

Job Model Removal (Model Paths): models/player/hitman_absolution_47_classic.mdl

Adding Job Weapons: tfa_mp5,tfa_csgo_sg556

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728973584&searchtext=CSGO+Anarchist

My only problem here is the model. Looks too much like D-Class instead of a highly trained insurrection group.
+Support for everything else though.

2 hours ago, SnarledBison said:

My only problem here is the model. Looks too much like D-Class instead of a highly trained insurrection group.
+Support for everything else though.

^^^ it’s a cool model tho.

+Support 

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

5 hours ago, SnarledBison said:

I happen to disagree since no d class look remotely close to that, when we picked a model we had a few criterias we wanted to meet...

-A portable storage place (Backpack or something like that)

-Face needed to be covered for intimidation and the fact that your face being seen on a secretive sight isn't very smart for retaining your identify from an undercover agency. 

-Something slick not some military guy that has 50 plates of Kevlar 

- Something generally intimidating

The model fit all those criteria's and was below 4mb so we went with that. It also very hard to make a field research job not look like foundation or CI military or other R&D bear this in mind. 

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Field Researcher looking like he just came back from a skate park. : ^)

Ye 😎

13 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

everything but that fucking Field Researcher model. It doesn't fit with CI's look or the severs' look at all.

Then what is your definition for "what looks like CI or the server" if you are gonna give critiques please be a tad more specific. I happen to think a bald 2 piece suit doesn't fit a look for a sub branch that raids a super secret facility either but hey its still here! 

If you mean make it look more militaristic or more research then I am going to deny that mainly cause like I said above I dont want Field Research looking like the Navy Seals nor Do I want them to look to nerdy and unprepared to raid a top secret site. 

Thanks for the critiques if you have any further questions feel free to DM me @ Some Weeb#5752

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG