fisherman's ban appeal- Accepted

fisherman

Your name: fisherman 

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): doctor#6177

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 212431889489854464

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCPRP discord server

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: I got banned for posting a link to my research team discord for a test report me and some other people  were doing

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I did know the rules before I had joined the server. I just didn't specifically believe the posting of a link to a research squad discord of the same research team would be considered as self-promoting. Since it only really worked as an easier way to organize a test report me and a few other people are working on.
I am legitimately sorry for posting the link, even if it wasn't self-promotion, as I genuinely didn't think the rule applied in this scenario. I apologize throughly for my mistake.

Edited by fisherman
cohesion

+support 

I was in game and was a witness to their research on the scp and spoke to him in game regarding this issue. 

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

+Support

He posted a link relating to RP/the server therefore it isn't really advertisement 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Already unbanned by me.

Please keep in mind the systems we use are not able to check the validity of each discord link, as such all discord links sent by people below a certain role are considered to be advertising and automatically banned regardless of where you sent the link on the discord.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator