Ghost's AO Application

GhostReaper_Eod

What is your in game name?:Ghost

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:424557834

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:LT

What specialty are you applying for?:AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Pidgeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Help them get more members and Help with anything they need, if that is Telling People what they need to do or showing a new Person the ropes. I will always try and help the best way I can. And as SF rapidly Losing its command I would like to help them get stable and Get Some tryouts happening.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:Well you can trust me because I am active in navel And I'm a Mod and GM And low command in a CC And I was an officer in SF so I have a lot of experience in SF. And one of My favorite thing to do in SF was do tryouts and sim's because in my opinion SF is one of the best battalions to do sim's for This is coming for a SF view and a GM view.

Why do you want this rank?:It is not so much About the rank it is more about the job For rank I don't care for it But the job is what I want Because I have been An SF officer and I was Labeled one of the Best pilots and I was Loved in it so I have been told.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:Yes, With no Question

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My purpose Within this branch is to help Grow SF and Not just make more of them but Hopefully make a better quality of SF.

-Mingy 

-Barley Active recently 

-Has flat out said he doesn't want to change 

-Haven't seen lead 

I still don't think Ghost is ready for a specialty. From what i have seen he mainly plays on his CC doesn't come on his naval job that much anymore. When he is on he still minges. Ghost if your reading this you need to improve in these area's. 

Shore Maj Kurt Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

+ support 

- he's Cut down on the minging quite considerably 

- I have talked with Ghost many of times about AO and over all think he make a fantastic AO 

- as the Current CAO we need to fill out the rest of the AO slots and having Ghost on the Team someone who I work well with. 

- as the CAO I take pride in my AOs and Ghost has Mentioned that he wants to help out with SF and I feel like he should be given a Chance. 

Overall i feel Ghost in AO is a Good idea. Now to the skeptics out there I know he is abit of a Goof Ball and isn't 100% active but I talk to Ghost on a Daily basis if activaty a problem I can easily talk to him about it he's the time who dose do what he is told when he's told to do it at lest when I tell him so 100% I think he deserves this opertuinty at the vary lest give him a Chance.

GOOD LUCK GHOST 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

- I have talked with Ghost many of times about AO and over all think he make a fantastic AO 

- as the Current CAO we need to fill out the rest of the AO slots and having Ghost on the Team someone who I work well with. 

- as the CAO I take pride in my AOs and Ghost has Mentioned that he wants to help out with SF and I feel like he should be given a Chance. 

Overall i feel Ghost in AO is a Good idea. Now to the skeptics out there I know he is abit of a Goof Ball and isn't 100% active but I talk to Ghost on a Daily basis if activaty a problem I can easily talk to him about it he's the time who dose do what he is told when he's told to do it at lest when I tell him so 100% I think he deserves this opertuinty at the vary lest give him a Chance.

GOOD LUCK GHOST 

• Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

GOOD LUCK GHOST 

• Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

18 hours ago, Mystery RHC said:

-Barley Active recently 

-Haven't seen lead 

Ghost was a great SF Officer though, I won't deny that. If he showed as much dedication to Naval as he did SF he would make a great AO, I just want to see him put more effort into Naval before being granted a Specialty position.

I cant currently speak about his minging much because I never see him, but he goes on Naval for around 30 minutes to an hour every 4 days or so, and spends his other time on his CC. Being in a specialty requires a time investment, and while Ghost may have the time for it if he played on Naval more than his CC, he has to show he is willing to put in the time for Naval BEFORE given an AO position. Since Ghost is barely on, I haven't seen him lead yet, and that's an important thing.

Ghost, if you're reading this before the app closes and you show change, I'd be more than happy to change my thoughts on you becoming an AO, as long as you show me you are deserving of the position and willing to change. You have potential, I know you can do better.

-Proteus

Edited by Proteus
  • Like 2

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/2/2021 at 10:55 PM, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ support 

GOOD LUCK GHOST 

• Like 1

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|