Drake's (Vesper Dolk) IF Officer Application

Drake Man

What is your In Game Name? 
Drake

What is your In Current Rank?
Special Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Vesper Dolk

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
21 Days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
I would like to become an Inferno Squad Officer to help Inferno Squad in many different ways. I would like to help inferno squad gain new agents by helping to enforce tryouts and get tryouts up and running, I believe that with My help Inferno Squad could gain new Agents and gain more activity from this reason. I would also like to help with Sims, Trainings, and More. I believe that I could help with Sims and Trainings by helping to instruct the lower ranks and teach them new things during sims and trainings. I also believe that I would be a great role model to the lower ranks of inferno squad as I have been an officer in Inferno Squad Previously. I believe that A lot of these qualities and these reasons is why I would love to be an officer in inferno squad. I would also love to help out other officers, Command members, NCO's, Or Enlisted with any sort of issues, questions, or anything of that sort that they have while I am an officer.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

I could assist inferno squad command in many different ways, I would first be able to help improve the activity of inferno squad by trying to get agents on whenever possible. I believe that I would help raise the activity of Inferno Squad as an Officer, I also believe that I would be able to help gain new members by enforcing tryouts and making sure tryouts are hosted, whether that's NCO's Hosting them or Me Hosting them myself. I could also help guide the lower ranks, whether that be NCO's, Or Enlisted. In any way possible. I would be able to answer any questions anyone comes to me. I would make sure to Be a role model to all lower ranks and teach them the ways of Inferno Squad to make sure that they are Performing well while on the job. I could also help by hosting Sims, Trainings frequently to help the People who Attend Stay Connected with these skills and practice them.

How many strikes do you have? 

Currently 0 Strikes

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.

Yes, I was a Previous DSL In Inferno Squad Before I had to leave to Focus on PoliceRP. I was FBI High Command, HRT Commander, EMS Low Command, Delta Squad Supervisor, FBI FTO Command, Dispatch Low Command, Then A criminal Family High Command In PoliceRP and all of these positions helped me hone my skills in leading and being a role model for anyone.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

I could bring my activity to the Inferno Squad Officer Team, I believe I would be an Active Member of the Battalion, I would also be able to bring my leading experience as I have multiple roles where my skills of leadership have increased. I would be able to bring my maturity as-well and my Knowledge. I believe that my maturity and Knowledge would help me answer any sort of questions anyone has in a mature and professional Way.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

Yes, I completely understand.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

You are what I like to see in an Inferno Squadron officer. You never fail to meet your quota. Your very active amongst IF. You show excellent leadership skills in your work. You are helpful and informative to new and current IF members. You are an amazing role model to the enlisted. You have previous experience in an IF officer position. There is so much more I can list about you and for that reason I feel your a prime candidate for an officer position!

A massive +1 and good luck!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+support  he’s a good troop in our battalion and also manages to do his work as an nco. However if he does become officer. He has to improve activity.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

On 10/3/2021 at 5:49 AM, TheRiceMan said:

You are what I like to see in an Inferno Squadron officer. You never fail to meet your quota. Your very active amongst IF. You show excellent leadership skills in your work. You are helpful and informative to new and current IF members. You are an amazing role model to the enlisted. You have previous experience in an IF officer position. There is so much more I can list about you and for that reason I feel your a prime candidate for an officer position!

A massive +1 and good luck!

Good luck!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Former: SF SRW SL | IC SSS 1SG |  Ash Dash IF 501st SNRHVY ARC 1LT Havoc ATO SGT | GM lll

anyone GIF

Accepted

Please Speak to me for training!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png