• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Vader

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Months + 

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 20 (Permission from Deputy Comissioner Solomon 1K-6  https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198084864835 Last warn was More then 3 Months ago now

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): So to start off that I am a Sergeant Major for a quite long time now. I remember when I was trained by Huner when it even tho existed, which was probably 6 months ago. So basically I'm professional at taking reports and also Mature. I improved my Community reputation alot and I'm always there if someone needs help or just wants to talk about something. Everytime I see OFC's I try to train them so they dont Minge around like the most do right now. I have been in the server for a long time now and I'm very active too. Even though traning doesent exist anymore, I still try to train/help them so they dont freak out and just ruin other player's fun. I can stay calm in situations, for example taking a report from another officer, or if even someone tries to disrespect me. I am a patient guy and there for anyone who needs help with anything. I can teach people new things that they need to know when they are on the OFC job. With that possible promotion I think i would be a great help to the PD command team. Thanks for reading my application and I hope that I can be able to join the PD command team soon! This would also be my first command spot so I can farm command experiences and promote people who do a great job so they can have fun. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Vader
Forgot to add Poll. Oops
  • Gaminglight Love 2

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

15 hours ago, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Responsible 

-Active

-Deserving 

GOOD LUCK VADER

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

22 hours ago, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Responsible 

-Active

-Deserving 

GOOD LUCK VADER

• Gaminglight Love 1

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

+Support

Vader has matured and grown over these past few months and is very deserving of a command position in PD. He is hardworking and responsible enough to be a LT.

• Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

10 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

Vader has matured and grown over these past few months and is very deserving of a command position in PD. He is hardworking and responsible enough to be a LT.

• Gaminglight Love 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 10/3/2021 at 10:57 AM, Snuts said:

+Support

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

On 10/2/2021 at 10:05 AM, Iancompallo said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Responsible 

-Active

-Deserving 

GOOD LUCK VADER

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar