Map Idea: Brig's 2nd floor [Denied]

Seaman

Personally I've noticed that within the brig, there is a simple way to get out, provided the cell doors are open and there are 2 people. From what I believe the area within the middle is designed to have those detained the privilege to go the middle and socialize which means the doors may be opened. I don't know how the brig is currently running and if threats of jailbreaks are common.

What would you like to see: Perhaps some sort of railing, grate, shield  or clear barriers would be beneficial to keep those in the brig. This would prevent players from being able to stand on each others' heads to jump out.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: This will mainly help Shock on a direct level and the entirely of the ship on a indirect level

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Preventing jailbreaks will make it easier for Shock to maintain and will prevent ongoing minging, rule breaking and tomfoolery to remain away from those are actually wishing to RP and remain on task

Clip that entails what I mean: https://medal.tv/clips/66599200/d1337CDJ1NLG?invite=cr-MSx3UzIsMTgyMjk5ODcs 

Again, personally I have not seen the current flow and function of the brig so opinions and comments are appreciated!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+Support
- Add some railings! This new brig is awesome although if someone falls over the edge, they're stuck down there & it's easy to escape! 

I was planning on making this suggestion in the future! Good job Seaman 😻

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
- Add some railings! This new brig is awesome although if someone falls over the edge, they're stuck down there & it's easy to escape! 

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

13 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+support, no railings does not comply with OSHA safety standards in space and this upsets me. Please fix immediately or I will have to report the ISD.

In all seriousness, this is a great idea and will improve the look, feel and stop the jumps from happening.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

• Manager

DENIED

For prisoners to be let out of the cells a Shock has to do it manually, meaning there will be a Shock watching and guarding (preventing jailbreaks). Even if there are jail breaks, which will probably occur a lot less than often, it provides Shock to do something rather than stand aimlessly at a checkpoint getting bored and either leaving Shock or the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1